earthquake theory test

  • Cottrell, Danyele Marie
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 25, 2014

      Did others hums also diminished after the 7.9 quake noted in Wayne’s email below ?

      Should be fairly easy to test this one, though many more will need reviewed to come up with a pattern.

      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 25, 2014
        No changes here........still silent
        Suzie
        NW Indiana

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 25, 2014
          Last night was another fairly quiet night for the hum.  It was there...but at a much diminished level and intensity!