Wi-Fi signals around us, pictured and the Hum?

  • lidia1313
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 23, 2014
      I have been forwarded this article:
      http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2662507/Whirling-Wi-Fi-Vibrant-images-reveal-wireless-networks-sweep-surround-us.html

      There is an app available on Android, called Kirlian (likewise the Kirlian photography to picture the human aura). I wonder whether some of you can download the app and take your own pictures at times when the Hum is strong and at times when it is absent or not strong, then compare.
      https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=processing.test.kirlian_device&hl=en_GB
      Please share your findings here.

      I am also curious to know which colour corresponds to which frequency exactly...

      My Hum is related to the 40 MHz channel bandwidth for 2.4 GHz wireless internet, BPL (with 40 MHz as well)  and all technologies like wireless cameras for remote viewing that are using it. In fact, all this lies within SCADA (supervisory control and data acquisition).

      To the newcomers on this forum, it may be interesting if you read more of Victor Nixon's findings at the Google Group.

      Lidia