solar flares

  • Cottrell, Danyele Marie
    Message 1 of 30 , Jun 13, 2014

      http://nypost.com/2014/06/12/is-the-earth-going-to-be-cooked-on-friday-the-13th/

      curious if anyone is hearing/feeling any differently today.

      Danyele Cottrell

      Assistant to the Executive Vice President and Administrative Coordinator

      Office of the Executive Vice President for University Academic Affairs

      INDIANA UNIVERSITY

      Bloomington

      Bryan Hall 206

      Office: 812-855-3771

      P Think Green!   Before printing this e-mail ask the question, is it necessary?

      "A man's soul can be judged by the way he treats his dog."

                                                                - Charles Doran

    • lidia1313
      Message 2 of 30 , Jun 13, 2014
        I already posted a message about what here in the UK, the UK Power Network does: they put ON every single kit (unused lines etc.) like a storm drainage in the eve of a huge solar storm to protect the power grid from cuts and damage. I bet the telecommunication companies do the same, they strengthen the signal and here is the Hum! Huge solar flares coincide with periods of very strong Hum and I definitely feel worse. To make the picture full, they cover our blue sky by hazy toxic chemtrails.
        And yes, I didn't know about today's solar flare but for the last two nights I stayed awake from Hum after 3 am. During the day the air was quite heavy and in the afternoon, when the sky got blue again, the sun was burning hot but I enjoyed it.

        Regards,
        Lidia
      • Pangaban1
        Message 3 of 30 , Jun 13, 2014
          Hi, the hum's still intense here in southern Africa, especially at night. I'd venture to say the engine motor sound has over the past two days changed to a buzzing  with higher pitched undercurrent and the modulating, when the 'hum' drops off for a moment, is more noticeable.
          Warm regards, Lisle

            Message 5 of 30 , Jun 18, 2014

              I didn't know about the Solar Flares until Sunday 15th, and only just saw these posts about it today. It may not have adversely affected anyone else here, (apart from Lydia who has already said that the Hum here was horrendous and the skies full of Chemtrails), but I spent the entire weekend, (from about 11am on Friday 13th), in agony, my head felt like it was being crushed in a vice, my vision was blurred, every time I tried to stand up I became dizzy and nauseous, and the Hum was so loud I couldn't sleep, which is unusual for me because I can usually sleep through it.

              I don't know if my symptoms were a direct result of the Solar Flares themselves or if they were caused by the Chemtrails that covered up almost all of the sky, but either way, I was sick as a dog for the entire weekend.

            • Tim Kramer
              Message 6 of 30 , Jun 18, 2014
                Hum completely silent in Denver where I live.  Hum had been noticeable all winter long​ up to about three weeks ago.

                Message 7 of 30 , Jun 18, 2014

                  This adds to the proof that there are those on here that:

                  a)hear the hum 365 days a week/  24 hours a day/ 7 days a week

                  b)hear the hum 365/ specific hours only / 7

                  c)hear the hum October ish to May ish / specific hours a day/ 7 days a week

                  There is definitely a pattern of different hum hearing groups.  Within these groups are also those that feel it and those that don’t.  It seems like group  a and b are ‘feelers’ and those in group c that aren’t so much (at least from what I have gleaned through reading the emails).

                      Message 10 of 30 , Jun 19, 2014
                        What are chemtrails?

                        Message 11 of 30 , Jun 19, 2014
                          Look it up! It's easier than bringing this long explanation into the forum.

                          Message 12 of 30 , Jun 20, 2014
                            This is a website that can give you more info on the chemtrails:
                            The Eight Major Chemtrail Types

                            Interestingly, the same person's blog contains some info on the Hum as well, though not the Hum from the gas pipelines...
                            The "HAARP Hum"

                              Message 14 of 30 , Jun 21, 2014
                                Group d  describes my hum exactly.
                              • engineidler
                                Message 15 of 30 , Jul 6, 2014

                                  I have updated one of my Solar graphs dated 2014 in the files section (named = all sunpot graphs etc)  ,it is going to knock your socks off.

                                  I take the liberty to infer that the number of monthly posts ( vertical axis ) on this forum is proportional to the intensity of the HUM ( as there is no other hum volume datbase ) so....

                                  .

                                  a) the HUM is caused by solar activity.

                                  b) solar activity is enableling/amplifying whatever is causing the HUM.

                                  c) solar activity influences us to post more online.

                                   I will update the other graphs shortly.

                                  I could not include attach the file to this posting, matbe someone can explain why my file icon is greyed out.

                                  Regards,

                                  John

                                  Message 16 of 30 , Jul 6, 2014
                                    I feel that drawing the correlation between the hum forum posts and sun spots is way too general to come to any conclusion. If you are only talking about quantity of the posts versus the content. Perhaps we can find a different way to document the intensity or volume so that you can see if it truly relates or not.
                                    Just my perspective anyway...
                                    Suzie

                                    Message 17 of 30 , Jul 6, 2014

                                      Correlation does not imply causation.  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Correlation_does_not_imply_causation

                                      Arne

                                      Central MN, USA

                                      Message 18 of 30 , Jul 6, 2014

                                        Arne, I am a Data Analyst and computer programmer by trade, I understand and agree that correlation does not necessarily imply causation, however, I tend to agree with Tufte in your reference “Correlation is not causation but it sure is a hint”.  I believe there is enough parallel variation in my graph (i.e. it’s not just a straight line graph), to prove some sort of correlation ,of course,the only real way to prove me wrong ....is to find the real source of the HUM.

                                        John

                                      • engineidler
                                        Message 19 of 30 , Jul 7, 2014

                                          My sincere appologies to the Forum members,I uploaded the wrong graph,  I will upload a corrected version asap.

                                          John

                                        • Cottrell, Danyele Marie
                                          Message 20 of 30 , Jul 7, 2014

                                            Just a side note to this (and not to burst any bubbles, but to remind folks)  on June 13th of this year was one of the largest solar storms on record.

                                            I sent a note out to this group that morning to pay attention to any changes and of the responses, on 2-3 people noted an increase in their already present hum. All the others that responded were ‘no change’.

                                            My hum has been gone for now over 1 year.  My husband, coworkers who also hear the hum in nearby town all have no hum so I know it isn’t my own bodily changes that made me immune to it.

                                            Thank you,

                                            Danyele

                                              Message 22 of 30 , Jul 8, 2014

                                                In a message dated 07/07/2014 17:29:59 GMT Daylight Time, humforum@yahoogroups.com writes:

                                                I don't vote for the solar flare idea.  It's been much calmer here as it is each summer.  Winter is loud.  Summer is not very loud at all.  No connection to solar flares.

                                                On Mon, Jul 7, 2014 at 8:47 AM, 'Cottrell, Danyele Marie' dcottrel@... [humforum] <humforum@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

                                                Just a side note to this (and not to burst any bubbles, but to remind folks)  on June 13th of this year was one of the largest solar storms on record.

                                                I sent a note out to this group that morning to pay attention to any changes and of the responses, on 2-3 people noted an increase in their already present hum. All the others that responded were ‘no change’.

                                                My hum has been gone for now over 1 year.  My husband, coworkers who also hear the hum in nearby town all have no hum so I know it isn’t my own bodily changes that made me immune to it.Thank you,Danyele

                                                R.M. : (I highlighted the parts I wanted to comment on in yellow)

                                                (So that would suggest that solar flares are unlikely to  cause 'The Hum': yes? )

                                                Anyway, solar flares do happen quite often, and surely
                                                if they had any effect down here, the effects would be
                                                intermittent and closely correlating with the dates and
                                                times the effects of the flares reached earth, through the magnetic field.....
                                                I agree, I don't think solar  flares will be found to be  involved....
                                                Best Wishes,
                                                R.M.
                                                LFNS Help,
                                                England.

                                                Message 23 of 30 , Jul 12, 2014

                                                  Today is a supermoon day, the moon will be 30kmiles closer to earth than usual , it wll be ineresting if we get more activity on the board.....

                                                  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supermoon

                                                • Bob Loblaw

                                                    Message 25 of 30 , Jul 12, 2014

                                                      To new members and maybe a refesher, please check out my solar graphs in the files section , folder name is " all sunspot graphs etc". The link below may work also.  I have marked-up each graph to make it easy to see the corealtion between sunspots and the monthly volume of posts on this forum ( a defacto log of the hum volume IMO ).  I am not saying sunspots are causing the HUM, I am saying there is obviously a co-relation and finding the reason for the co-realtion may help us find the real source of the HUM.

                                                    • iprefertruth
                                                      Message 26 of 30 , Jul 15, 2014

                                                        Message 27 of 30 , Jul 18, 2014
                                                          Interesting observation....my spouse cannot hear the HUM at all, there was a small light aircraft passing by about a mile away last night ,  I waited till it had nearly completely passed by , you could barely hear the drone  of the engine at all, the frequency and volume was that of a typical very quiet HUM night , however my spouse could easily identify the noise that was barely audible, so that means the HUM is probably not an audio source , its source  must be an inaudible frequency or some sort of inductance mechanism.

                                                          John
                                                        • Cottrell, Danyele Marie
                                                          Message 28 of 30 , Jul 18, 2014

                                                            That is interesting…. I find the hum does sort of sound like a plane in the distance, but because my husband and I both hear the Hum (last heard May 2013)  we never thought about making that connection.    Things that make you go huummmmm  (pun intended).

                                                            Interesting observation....my spouse cannot hear the HUM at all, there was a small light aircraft passing by about a mile away last night ,  I waited till it had nearly completely passed by , you could barely hear the drone  of the engine at all, the frequency and volume was that of a typical very quiet HUM night , however my spouse could easily identify the noise that was barely audible, so that means the HUM is probably not an audio source , its source  must be an inaudible frequency or some sort of inductance mechanism.

                                                            John

                                                          • roger hunt