updates from Indiana

  • Cottrell, Danyele Marie
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 19, 2013

      I again feel like I am going to jinx myself, but as of now, we have only had 3 nights with the hum at a level that required a loud fan and/or the airplane cabin sounds.

      This is EXTREMELY unusual for this time of year and hope it doesn’t mean later in the winter will be worse than normal hum levels.     How are my friends in Tennesee, northern Indiana, other Midwest state folks doing??

    • wfbarto
      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 19, 2013
        Danyele...consider yourself very fortunate....here in E. TN. the hum has been loud, steady and strong the past month or so.  It is buzzing away in my right ear as I type this.  I have also noticed the hum in a few friend's homes that I could not hear the hum last year...so it is not good news here.  The only saving grace is that I have adapted by being able to ignore it most of the time, so I don't let it get to me like before.  Merry Christmas to you and all the others on the forum!   Wayne
        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 7, 2014
          Hi All,
           I thought I'd chime in about my experience in 2013 with the hum. For
          me here in northwestern Indiana, the hum stopped in April and
          restarted briefly in September. It was off and on again in October
          and hardly none in November. December had only one or two mornings
          where it was noticeable and only for very short windows of time, like
          under an hour. I was even in Kokomo Indiana for a veterinary visit
          and did not hear the hum even in a very quiet office there. Currently
          in January 2014 there is no hum at all. I can never complain that I
          am not hearing it and I am eternally grateful, but for the life of me
          I am not able to truly understand what the hum is caused by.
           I will follow this post with another containing some information I feel is pertinent and valuable.
          Blessings,
          Suzie
        • Cottrell, Danyele Marie
          Message 4 of 9 , Jan 7, 2014
            Weird!!! About the same pattern here in southern indiana. The only change i know is duke energy replaced lines and transformers for miles around us. I do not know the specifics though.
            All the hearers should move here while it is quiet!
            Also...we are in record low temps and snow lately.

            Sent from my iPhone so please pardon typos and auto-corrects
            Message 5 of 9 , Jan 8, 2014
              Danyelle,
               I am very surprised that I am not hearing the hum here in northwest Indiana. As I have said there has not been the same level of hum here during half of 2013 and I'm not hearing it now. I am happy that it's not around, of course, but it sure is strange. The only thing that has changed that I know of is I am off of my regular vitamins to give my body a break. I plan to restart soon and coincidentally I'll see if I start hearing it again. That's my only shot to figure out this silence. I hope it never returns!
              Revel in the QUIET while you can!
              Blessings,
              Suzie

                Message 7 of 9 , Jan 10, 2014
                  These videos might be of interest to some of you. The first one talks about a man who had physical symptoms from the electronics in his area.
                  Eric Dollard is a Professor of Physics and is considered by some to be a "living Legend".
                  How bad is Cell Phone Radiation? Eric Dollard .
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8pQCykblNw

                  Eric Dollard Tells us the Truth what HAARP Really Is.... .
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDcovdN5I7o

                • Mary Gaylor
                  Message 8 of 9 , Jan 13, 2014
                    This may be of interest to Eurpean sufferers.....Press release on the future use of UHF in broadcasting...and interestingly you can have your say, there is an email link.  I have sent them a link to my online log and story of the hum. http://europa.eu/rapid/press-release_IP-14-14_en.htm.

                    Soozie, Very interesting re Professor Dollard...doesn't come as any surprise......Hope you don't mind, I have taken the liberty of putting a live link on here  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8pQCykblNw   Eric Dollard is also on twitter https://twitter.com/EricDollard

                    I am on twitter as well https://twitter.com/marylou09669206

                    Message 9 of 9 , Jan 15, 2014
                      Mary,
                       All things I post are open for reposting to anyone. I can only hope it helps someone. If anyone could get Prof. Dollard to study their hum, he would be one who might be able to track what's causing it, but it's going to be expensive. He has all of the scientific background and equipment to do the job if you ask me.
                       Best wishes in finding relief!
                      Blessings,
                      Suzie