BioInitiative report 2012

  • Pangaban1
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 17, 2013
      Hi, all. I have been mining the net and resource libraries on the hum and found a gem of research.
       I urge you to read or watch the YouTube interviews if you haven't already on the BioInitiative 2012 report - a rationale for biologically-based public exposure standards for ELF and RF electromagnetic and radio frequency radiation  (3,000 + studies by scientists including 10 docs, 21 PhDs, 3 MsC, MA and MPHs.) It's on the web and can be downloaded as a pdf if you prefer.  You'll note the exasperation that the 2007 report gained little  purchase and you'll see why. They sound a few  alarms  but the bit that caught my attention was clearly vlf exposure.  (The word 'hum' is not used but its results  are described. Exposure to artificial vlf emr and rfr effects on humans as bioelectric systems ... health effects including sleep disruption, impared short-term cognition, loss of memory, attention and concentration, headaches, loss of well-being) which  sums up my experience over the past year since the noise switched on above my head like a loud, open mike.
      Report says global public safety standards (ie to stop your skin getting burned) are irrelevant to protect against emf levels of exposure.
       Look, the report is worth your time as are the YouTube interviews.. just search BioInitiative report on YouTube.

      Thanks to Blue and Steve for guidance and comments re: loud in Jhb. Steve, there are no gas lines nearby. There are, however, several high-voltage power cables about 4ks away. There's no increase in noise when I walk my dogs under the cables, as one would expect. Blue,  I was in Namibia in February with my family for a hum-free week. I plan to return in 2014 - to see if it was a temporary or genuine reprieve. My sister has a pool and will try your pressure test, though am not one of the smarties, just after some relief. You may be The One.
      The noise has been relentless this week. Last night the pressure on my eardrums was  strong and I felt nauseated. Read Demings's report again and so related to anecdotal evidence  from a guy who said he squeezed his head with his hands all night and cried and cried.
      Nuff said.
      On a happier note: Merry Christmas, and abundance in 2014.
      Warm regards,
      Lisle

      Sent from Samsung Mobile
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 17, 2013
        Lisle. Your In Namibia or some where else? Where you experience the Hum. Pipelines can be as far away as 25 miles and be causing hum for very sensitive people. I did testing with equipment and car as a sounding lab, and was astonished. So, pipelines may be bearer than you think
        Steve in CT

        Sent from Steve's iPhone and I appologize for typo's and auto corrects

[...]

      • JD
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 17, 2013
          ...an excerpt from:

          Nocturnal Disturbances and the Infrasonic "HUM"
          by Gerry Vassilatos
          from Borderlands Journal
          Vol. 52, No. 04, Fourth Quarter 1996

          http://journal.borderlands.com/1996/nocturnal-disturbances-and-the-infrasonic-hum/

          PHYSIOPHONIC ENTRAINMENT

          ... The degree of depth demanded by this remarkable manifestation of unearthly sound finds its answer in old and dusty volumes. Now largely forgotten by most of those involved in the work, the "physiophonic effect" is well known by students of early telephonic arts. Physiophony, originally discovered by Antonio Meucci in 1842, involves the electrical transmission of audible vocal signals directly into the neurology of listeners. His accidental discovery is the basis of his first "teletrofono", the first telephonic system seen by the world. In this remarkable physioelectric effect, electrovocal signals breach the resistant skin barrier. Signals are thus "heard within", a physiophonic or "neurophonic" effect which occurs entirely without benefit of the ears.

          Physiophonic sound is an externally stimulated internal sound of sometimes enormous volume. With applications of excessive voltages, subjects experience muscular tetanus effects indistinguishable from those observed in HUM phenomenon. The real auditory seat of the HUM disturbance is thus found within the musculature and neurology of its unfortunate sufferers. The "sound" which becomes so deafening at times, is the sound of nerves and muscles. The effect is induced in the musculature of exposed persons, and represents auditory stimulation through myoelectric vibrations. The audible sound is therefore heard in the rapid vibration of muscle tissues which have been externally stimulated by an unknown energy source. The rubbing sound which fills the head cannot be recorded through microphones because it is more powerfully manifested within the very deepest centers of physiology itself. It localizes itself in the "stomach brain" of the solar plexus, driving the deepest musculature into extreme states of tetanus. Thus induced by external disturbance, the HUM is actually produced within the contracting muscles. It cannot be recorded with audio microphones. The audio portion of the HUM is the sound of muscles, the strong myocontractions within the neck which stimulate audition. One does not therefore hear the actual source of the HUM disturbance. One hears instead the muscular response to the causative disturbance, that which has yet to be discussed. This physiophonic entrainment is the phenomenon which conspiratists claim are entirely due to military ELF experiments. In addition to this muscle-vibrating condition, one falls into a very deep and distressful autonomic "mood". This deeply emotive condition blocks the normal flow of consciousness, forcing concentration solely on the reestablishment of comfort.

          Thus we may understand why the HUM manifestation surges to excessive levels of strength and brings a distinct kind of neuralgia to its more sensitive recipients. The onset of severe muscle contractions, the true cause of sleep loss, brings the primary alarum responsible for sleep termination. The awakened recipient finds his or her entire musculature in a state of unnatural tenor, a painful tension which reduces into a continuous fatigue. With this extreme tenor, sensitive victims "hear the HUM". The painful neuralgic effect is the result of an excessive induction of myocontractions. The exhaustion reminiscent of results produced by forced-muscle exercise stimulators, designs intended to burn fat through electrical applications to muscle tissue. Neuralgic HUM related conditions grow with time. Without some diminution in the external pain causative agency, individuals become worn down with each nocturnal repetition. The more overt sleep disturbing aspects of the HUM develop with increasing absorption of the nightly effects.

          Because these effects are myoelectric frictions, internally induced by external agency, they cannot therefore be recorded through ordinary audio means. But where audio microphone recordings fail, myoelectric recordings should best reveal the HUM in all of its artifacts. The entire body is disturbed by these assaults. The painful "pressure effect" is a muscle response when exposed to the energetic impact. There is every indication that certain individuals retain some lingering portions of the HUM impact for longer periods of time than others. This may have something to do with personal physiochemistry, a variation by which certain neurological systems can self-eradicate the HUM associated toxins. Irregardless of the blind instinct to seek shelter and comfort from the irritant, the associated neuralgic pain is never eradicated by relocation alone.

          The question which has addressed this mystifying property asks why so overwhelming a sound fails to produce correspondingly loud magnetic recordings is thus solved. It is precisely because the HUM itself resists and eludes the best efforts of recording engineers and their equipment, that we innately recognize an entirely different mode of auditory stimulation at work. But what mode? In addition to the weak ground-related HUM sounds, the insomnia, and the neuralgias, there are strange "roaring winds" which sometimes accompany the strongest HUM manifestations. These fill the surrounding limits of the neighborhood, a wind phenomenon unlike any other. One notices that the roaring wind, one which seems to fill the entire local region, seemingly arrives from all directions simultaneously. These roaring winds have a peculiar vortexian nature. They surround the listener on all distant sides, yet produce no observable movements in any close objects. So great is this roaring sound that one may awaken by its force alone. Yet, this is not the HUM. The roaring winds appear only during extreme HUM episodes.

          It becomes at once apparent that these strange winds are the result of a strange energetic expression, one which is external in source. When the HUM is in its maximum manifestation, one seems to be in the very center of sudden and unexpected weather extremes. These effects fall into the observation center from the outlying periphery shortly after sunrise, a phenomenon of great significance. The wind is very obviously a part of the phenomenon which represents evidence that the HUM is a natural, albeit extreme expression of biodynamic energy. The roaring wind is actually generated by the HUM, a most remarkable part of the HUM phenomenon which takes external physical form. In addition to these winds, one experiences strange acoustic effects which literally suffuse the surroundings.

          Distant sounds become abnormally and dramatically amplified during early morning HUM extremes. The sounds of very distant trains become mystifyingly distinct and magnified, seemingly emanating from a few yards away. This strange "acoustic tunneling" effect only accompanies strong HUM events. In addition, the direction from which these acoustic anomalies are sourced exactly matches the compass heading from which the HUM effect arrives in a neighborhood. ...

          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 18, 2013
            JD
            Reallly makes sense. This puts explainable  words into my thinking that the hum actually is actual more a stimulation inside the skull. Liken it to oscillating parts of the brain
            I scanned over real quick, will dive into this over next week or so
            Steve

            On Dec 17, 2013, at 7:53 PM, JD <emailresearch@...> wrote:

> [...]

            >The noise has been relentless this week. Last night the pressure on my eardrums was strong and I felt nauseated. Read Demings's report again and so related to anecdotal evidence from a guy who said he squeezed his head with his hands all night and cried and cried.
            >Nuff said.
            >On a happier note: Merry Christmas, and abundance in 2014.

          • lidia1313
            Message 5 of 5 , May 22, 2014
              Just wanted to bring out an old message with a very precious information. Please see the paper by Gerry Vassilatos. Thanks to JD for posting it.

              Meanwhile, there is a very comprehensive research done on the biological effects of weak electromagnetic fields:
              The Biological Effects of Weak Electromagnetic Fields - Mobile Telecommunication Devices

              Lidia