Mysterious hum is for real says researcher.....

  • wfbarto
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 16, 2013
      Here is a link to another very interesting and recent article on the hum.....

      http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/windsor/windsor-s-mysterious-hum-is-real-says-researcher-1.1414596
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 16, 2013
        I believe they have a combination of problems. Obvious noise and vibration problems likely from many years of the heavy manufacturing strength in Detroit  ,in decline, and something no one wants to admit to, low frequency sound waves radiating from below their feet from the huge changes in natural gas operations everyday. Gas cant stop flowing, but a solution of this hum problem must be found. And that ain't popular!

        Sent from Steve's iPhone and I appologize for typo's and auto corrects