And it begins

  • Cottrell, Danyele Marie
    Message 1 of 14 , Oct 31, 2013
      It's me - south central indiana. Eardrums vibrating, nauseous. Tonight is the first night it is truly back and killing us. It was so faint we couldn't tell if it was really there or not but now my husband and I are wondering how we are going to handle it.

      At 9:30pm tried the 11hr utube of the airplane cabin and had a fantastic nights' sleep!!

      This morning at 8am standing outside it sounded like i was standing down from a commercial building airhandler unit.

      Sent from my iPhone so please pardon typos and auto-corrects

        Message 3 of 14 , Oct 31, 2013

          Yes, we are east of 37 about 7 miles as the crow flies.

          It is actually hard to tell sitting in the car because it is all busy streets on our way to 37 and traffic masks it.   I need to test it around 3am when things are quiet.   It’s a college town so there is not much quiet! haha

          The hum is horrifically loud to our east towards Nashville, IN  - which we drive on all small country, quiet roads so we can really know if it is the hum or if it is traffic.

            Message 5 of 14 , Oct 31, 2013

              Sure thing.  I got this idea from a lady on this forum.  ; -)

              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INrR7Jv57d8

              I’ll use the 207 mix tonight for comparisons.

              Thanks!

              Message 6 of 14 , Oct 31, 2013
                Maybe do a grid test. What I did to test my hypothesis that the lines by my home are the source (highest intensity peaks as measured using FFT and octave analyzer) was to take a direction away from the lines and test out 25 miles. Plot freq and peaks. Clear as day and nite the epicenter, the lines. Going in the direction of WMS you were at up to the town of litchfield. Plotted data.  Did it a couple other times and similar results. Also saw come correlation to my hypothesis that fault lines/ rifts are conduits. Really needs experts, time and money to get credibilty.
                We have the benefit of very few lines, so i was able to go in a direction not influenced by a blocker line. Next line is up in Southern Mass.
                Anyway, one test anybody can do.
                Funny thing, difference between hum this morning and now, again day and nite. It lower level tonite.
                Happy Halloween

                        Message 11 of 14 , Nov 16, 2013

                          Remember to try the 207white noise file..  I find it much more relaxing to use than the strait 207

                          Message 12 of 14 , Nov 16, 2013

                            I could try embedding the 207 into the 777 noise..   can someone steer me to the link for the 777

                            Message 13 of 14 , Nov 17, 2013
                              Link for 777

                              On Saturday, November 16, 2013 6:45 PM, Stringpickin <stringpickin@...> wrote:

[...]

                                Yahoo! Groups