hum returning

  • Cottrell, Danyele Marie
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 18, 2013

      South-Central Indiana:

      My friend who lives SW of me by about 25 straight miles heard the hum for the first time this fall very faintly on Wednesday night (Oct 16).

      I ‘thought’ I could just barely detect it last night (Oct 17) but it was so faint I dare call it the hum yet or not.

      Sigh…here’s to another sleepless winter

      Danyele Cottrell

      Assistant to the Executive Vice President and Administrative Coordinator

      Office of the Executive Vice President for University Academic Affairs

      INDIANA UNIVERSITY

      Bloomington

      Bryan Hall 206

      Office: 812-855-3771

      P Think Green!   Before printing this e-mail ask the question, is it necessary?

      "A man's soul can be judged by the way he treats his dog."

                                                                - Charles Doran