Noise on 80 meter band also

  • romerojoseph281@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 2013
      I am a Ham Operator and in the past year every Ham around Texas have been hearing noise right on 3880 Mhz  if you move to 3900 Mhz is quiet. but also there is a hash Noise that Move  across the 80 meter band  and even move right down to the 160 meter band . one can see it with a spectrum receiver. I have seen the noise when it load moving across using a I-com 756 pro