RE: HUM_FORUM: Hum is So Loud Today

  • Cottrell, Danyele Marie
    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 30, 2013

      Hi!

      What area of the world are you in?

      There must be some way to triangulate areas it is originating from – be it gas lines, telephone poles, grain bin driers, towers, etc.etc.etc.

      I am still (knock on wood) hum free though I know the hum is only 1 state away at this point.

      I am in south-central Indiana, USA

      Thanks!

      Message 2 of 13 , Oct 1 3:02 AM
        The hum is very loud today also in New Jersey..it is maddening,I had to turn the fan on,it helps.

        gtrplr5@... wrote:

        In recent weeks the Hum has been hardly noticeable in the daytime but today it's so loud as to be maddening.......what is this cursed noise........why does it fluctuate in volume from day to day........why can I "hear' it and others can't. It's got to be medical or biologically related......

      • wfbarto
        Message 3 of 13 , Oct 1 6:22 AM
          Denise....I agree the last 24 hours the "hum" has picked up considerably in volume and intensity.  It has gotten to the point where I am employing the "207 Hz frequency" to gain temporary relief during certain periods of the day....what a pain in the you-know-what!

          Message 4 of 13 , Oct 1 8:44 AM

            Ok, then so  WHAT is going in in Tennessee, New Jersey, all the other areas in the US that are crazy loud now that is NOT happening for us here in Indiana (can’t speak for anyone but Bloomington and Bedford)

            TN is warmer than we are so the increase in gas demands doesn’t make sense. Our weather (humidity, storms) has been similar thru the summer but we have been colder recently.     Honestly, what the heck is it??

              Message 6 of 13 , Oct 1 5:18 PM
                Gas = electricty generation= air conditioning. The country is rapidly switching to gas, just watch the chick on TV pushing gas. Without industry and govt cooperation, cant get to the testing phase of proving the conclusions.
                Hopefully, increases in intensity dont set someones schizophrenia off into a problem like DC and Newtown

                  Message 8 of 13 , Oct 2 4:44 AM
                    There is a post on Facebook, from AmericanWind andWave. I know this guy suffers greatly - and research confirms LF can travel GREAT distances. I believe the video can also be found on Utube....Massena NY Hum...
                    If those who need to listen - could just hear......this was sent to me from another sufferer and I think is the best way for a united front to ensue.
                    To Whom it May Concern;
                    I,________________suffer from hearing a constant hum. This is a physical issue. There is some kind of vibration that is in the environment that I am able to hear, simply because my hearing is more sensitive than other people. There is something causing this hum and I wish to find the cause and stop it for the sake of my own well being. I do not have tinnitus as I have been thoroughly checked by an ear, nose and throat doctor. This is not a psychological issue as I have also ruled that out through testing. I recently joined an online forum where many sufferers come together to discuss what we believe might be causing the hum and how to deal with it. There are people from all over the United States as well in this forum. I invite you or any persons concerned to take a look at our group as well as any other group online as proof the hum exists and is not caused by psychological issues, nor is it just plain tinnitus. We would all like to find answers for what this is and how to make it stop. Please help us find answers and stop the hum!

                    Sincerely,
                    ~~~there was an online electronic signing for this petition awhile back that didn't quite get off the ground. I don't see why we couldn't all place these around and see how many other sufferers surface.   Please feel free to modify as you wish.