Nasa blue beam project - strange sounds - the Schumann resonance effect

  • Wayne Barto
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 9, 2013
      I just read this interesting post on the internet regarding the strange sounds people are hearing all over the world.  The article references "the hum" in several places also.  Here is the link:

      http://guardianlv.com/2013/09/strange-sounds-nasa-blue-beam-project-or-sign-of-apocalypse/

      I have also read another article about the Schumann resonance effect lately.  I searched this forum and saw that it was discussed a number of years ago through several threads...but it has not been discussed lately.

      The article I was reading said that the earth's natural resonance frequency (the Schumann effect) has increased from a low frequency value to a higher number over the past few years.  I believe the original frequency was in the 7 Hz range and now it is in the 12-14 Hz range in most places.  Perhaps this is why there are more and more people hearing "the hum" now than there were before.  People with ultra-sensitivity to low frequency sounds are just picking up on the Schumann effect resonance because it has changed from a much lower (and inaudible) number to one that may be just barely audible by certain humans.  Just another interesting theory to ponder......