Re: HUM_FORUM: Erin Brockovich's "People's Registry" Map and the Hum Map

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 8, 2013
      A copule of years ago I contacted the firm she was with, weitzman... To persue legal action because no one cared at the levels of government I was trying to get cooperation from. They declined to help. No money in chasing this, I guess. I know the Windsor people tried to get ahold of her, if they did or not I dont know.
      Recently in an area in upstate NY, there was a group of girls who developed a turrets syndrome in about a dozen of them. I guess it was Not faking anything. Erin got involved for claimed environmental reasons. Dont know outcome.  But I do know from documented reports the hum was/ is active in that area. An, yes my favorite things are buried and operating there.

      Maybe with all the recent hum news she might be interested??

      On Sep 7, 2013, at 6:54 PM, <lidia1313@...> wrote:

      Hi, All,
      I am currently dealing with a personal loss...but wanted to share this with you as the Hum battle has been lost to a member of my family.
      Maybe you are acquainted with the famous environmental activist Erin Brockovich, an amazing woman and a warrior...While having been reading her story, I came across a map she has created, a compilation of people's reports of environmental issues who have contacted her with their stories throughout the years. I was almost shocked to see that the map is an exact replica of the Hum map (the USA and Canada sections). No reports zones also coincide with no Hum places. It is scary to see that most of the points on the Erin Brockovich's map represent cancer clusters (along with water contamination and air pollution). This is another living proof of the horrendous affliction which the Hum causes. Here is a link to the map:
      http://www.brockovich.com/the-peoples-reporting-registry-map/
      I am not suggesting that Erin is almighty, but it may be useful for Hum sufferers to contact her asking her to investigate the Hum and even help for those involved in litigation... She may be the missing link we all need to get more publicity and expose the Hum and get the justice we all want for so many ruined lives...

      Peace and regards to all,
      Lida