Hum on TV/paper/online in New Zealand

  • Stefanie Schaefer
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 8, 2013

       Dear all,

      I mentioned recently that we had a bit of exposure in the paper/online and TV in New Zealand.
      I am getting hundreds of replies now from other people in NZ who experience the low frequency, droning sound/vibration.
      You can check out the TV report on Campbell Live here

      and here is the online story

      I will write a summary of the majority of suggested sources to you soon.

      Kind Regards
      Stefanie

      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 8, 2013
        The problem with the reporting on this hum is the outdated references to the most popular hums.  They are all over, not just Kokomo, Taos, Windsor and Bristol.  They are CT, Calgary, Salt Lake City,  Atlanta, Albuquerque, CA, Seattle, Netherlands and on and on.  Stefanie, you did good getting it into the news.  I loved watching the segment on the Americas cup.   A few weeks ago we watched them practice on the SF Bay while on vacation.  Really cool!

        Steve in CT

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 8, 2013
          Hi Stefani, please entice this group to submit a Hum location and/or
          complete the survey here www.thehum.info

          Thanks
          John