Re: HUM_FORUM: RE: New Zealand

    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 31, 2013
      Other than fault lines or rifts like that in New Mexico, that I believe can be shown to act as a conduit of seismic fault zone waves like I believe occurring in Taos, 100km is pretty far away to make any correlation, though still should be researched.  I have sensed and measured the hum here for up to 25 miles away from the pipeline sources here in CT USA.  Keep in mind some lines are worst than others, and until I get company and govt cooperation  (ha-ha) to support or refutitate,  I believe to be dependant on design and operational parameters

      Is there hum on the south island closer tot he opposite end away from the north island??

      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 2, 2013
        Hi Geoff,

        Give me a call or text 021 646 384

        I live in Howick ,so maybe we can meet and discuss our dilemma..

        blue