RE: HUM_FORUM: Re:Hum mentioned in the newspaper

  • Cottrell, Danyele Marie
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 21, 2013

      I don’t recall if I have commented on this yet -  Congrats for getting your info out there!!!

      I haven’t heard our hum in a few months, BUT the very end of the sound byte is most similar to our hum.  The undulating is similar too.   Something is missing I can’t put my finger on, but it’s likely just a product of technology limitations