RE: HUM_FORUM: Re: This Sou Please NOte.. uploaded month or so ago, string207 with white noise mp3

  • Stringpickin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 10, 2013
      I hope you all have tried the string207 blended with white noise file that
      was uploaded a few months ago.. sort of sounds like a fan running after it
      is on a while.. It has the tone207 buried in it so you can't hear the tone
      alone.. it is masked by the white noise. It is by far the best fix for me
      so far when in need.. check the files section..

      string