Re: This Sound Masks the Hum.

  • veiled.mystery
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 10, 2013
      No need to apologize Tobypaws, i personally felt that way about the String207, what works for one will not necessarily work for all, i just put it out there for people to try, if it doesn't suit you that's perfectly fine too.
      The Hum here has been horrendous for the past few weeks, but i think it might have been because of roadworks that have been going on accentuating it making it sound louder than it would have otherwise been.