Hi Lidia1313

  • Mary Gaylor
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 5, 2013
      You have described the same thing I have suffered since the end of 2010 beginning of 2011....the facial spasms and everything else.  This is a link to a forum where I keep an online diary....a reading list with information and some of the history of what has happened here.

      I do have a bit of a rant in my diary...just so that you are aware.

      I live in Cumbria near Ullswater Lake in an isolated farmhouse.
    • lidia1313
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 8, 2013
        Hi, Mary,

        Thank you for sharing your "Hum" diary with us, I think it is really important to keep a diary which one day can be used even in Court...(Who knows, maybe the responsible ones for the Hum one day will be held accountable for the disgrace and suffering they cause to so many people and animals, although I doubt it, but there will be a Judgement Day for All for sure).

        The Hum ruins lives and makes us live in a nightmare. Be strong, and if you could, find a place to live without a Hum... It is not worth fighting or resisting it, as it is stronger than you. Fight or flight, I do hope there is still an option to escape.

        You live near a huge water body, ie. the Ullswater Lake, in my opinion (and experience), rivers and lakes nearby are favorite places for the Hum... As Mark Jordan has already pointed out in his research on the Hum.

        I still do believe that the Hum is man made and electricity related,as I've heard it from the overhead powerlines in two different countries, and have experienced the same horible body vibrations there. Please read my posts on the Google group on the Hum and tinnitus as well...

        Wish you well and to be strong!
        Thanks to all for their compassion...

        Lidia