Re: HUM_FORUM: Re: HAARP

    Message 1 of 71 , Jul 5, 2013
      Lidia
      Its all about science. Similar freq are additive. Its like here when the hum is occuring, a oil delivery truck up the street pushes the intensity higher. Fortunatey hotter and humiditer than Hell, so fans are running and you know the story

      Steve

      On Jul 4, 2013, at 4:30 PM, "lidia1313" <lidia1313@...> wrote:

      Hi, Bluefalcon,

      I live in London, pretty close to the Thames River and unfortunately, next to a factory for metal components just 5 m away... It makes the Hum much worse, but the Hum is on at nights when the factory isn't operating.

      The Hum has been quite loud for the last few days and nights (after some relative quiet period in the beginning of June), I am waking up with vibrations of my skull and a beating (thumping) sound straight into the left ear and a flutter from behind the ear canal. I recently have been experiencing spasms of my facial muscle levator labii from the Hum. It is pretty nasty.

      Regards,
      L.

      --- In humforum@yahoogroups.com, "bluefalcon8881" <bluefalcon8881@...> wrote:

      > Hi Lidia,
      >
      > Where do you live?
      >
      > The hum in Auckland New Zealand is much more intense the last few months
      >
      > I suffer from wakeing up many times during the night,headaches in the morning and the list goes on....
      >
      > regards
      >
      > Blue
      >
      > --- In humforum@yahoogroups.com, "lidia1313" <lidia1313@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Steve, tonight the Hum here is an insanity. I haven't had one single moment of quiet without feeling pressure vibrations all over the body, literally my brain is shaked inside the skull, with the thyroid throbbing and feeling of suffocation in the chest. My little girl kept waking up and turning all night, and the damn factory next to our flat is working at full power, with their machinery heard in the bedroom along with the Hum and low frequency "concerto from hell".
      > > I will not survive this war, honestly, living in fear, frustration, anxiety and anger of someone robbed by its right to live normally. It is a pure evil created by man.
      > > We all need a long, long vacation from the Hum.
      > > Lidia
      > >
      > > --- In humforum@yahoogroups.com, Copsne <c_o_p_s_ne@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > The forum must be on vacation?
      > > >
      > > > Sent from Steve's iPhone and I appologize for typo's

    • JAZ :)
      Message 71 of 71 , Jul 13, 2016
        I am not a scientist, but his could be the cause for the nasty weather that is terrrorizing our country.  You just cannot mess with Mother Nature.

        "In God we Trust"
        JAZ:-D