Re: Still no hum

  • Simon Payne
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 30, 2013
      Interesting! I have not heard the hum for a while either.... Summer here now of course in the UK but I did hear a very loud hum in North Germany last summer whilst on holiday there, so maybe this is just a coincidence. Usually it is year-round for sure. I am sure the day will come (I hope!) when the hum will just disappear as mysteriously as it appeared, and we will be none the wiser as to the cause..

    • soultheorem1111
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 1 10:30 AM
        No Hum in the Seattle area for the last month or so...
        -Ben