Re: HUM_FORUM: HAARP

  • lidia1313
    Message 1 of 27 , Jun 27, 2013
      Steve, tonight the Hum here is an insanity. I haven't had one single moment of quiet without feeling pressure vibrations all over the body, literally my brain is shaked inside the skull, with the thyroid throbbing and feeling of suffocation in the chest. My little girl kept waking up and turning all night, and the damn factory next to our flat is working at full power, with their machinery heard in the bedroom along with the Hum and low frequency "concerto from hell".
      I will not survive this war, honestly, living in fear, frustration, anxiety and anger of someone robbed by its right to live normally. It is a pure evil created by man.
      We all need a long, long vacation from the Hum.
      Lidia

      --- In humforum@yahoogroups.com, Copsne <c_o_p_s_ne@...> wrote:

      > The forum must be on vacation?
      >
      > Sent from Steve's iPhone and I appologize for typo's
      >
      > On Jun 17, 2013, at 9:21 AM, "Cottrell, Danyele Marie" <dcottrel@...> wrote:
      >
      > > Well, I know for a fact I’ve gotten on this website before and now it keeps timing out on me. Doesn’t help with those conspiracy theorists (of which, a tiny part of me is) heehee!

    • Cottrell, Danyele Marie
      Message 2 of 27 , Jul 1, 2013

        I don’t eat beef or pork and I eat very, very little chicken/turkey

        I’m pescetarian (eat seafood)

        My HUM has either gone or is extremely low, the only change has been my diet. Are there any vegetarian hearers out there?

        John

        --- In humforum@yahoogroups.com, Copsne <c_o_p_s_ne@...> wrote:

        > The forum must be on vacation?
        >
        > Sent from Steve's iPhone and I appologize for typo's
        >
        > On Jun 17, 2013, at 9:21 AM, "Cottrell, Danyele Marie" <dcottrel@...> wrote:
        >
        > > Well, I know for a fact I’ve gotten on this website before and now it keeps timing out on me. Doesn’t help with those conspiracy theorists (of which, a tiny part of me is) heehee!

      • Tim Kramer
        Message 3 of 27 , Jul 1, 2013
          I've found out there is natural gas pipeline on the street behind my house. There is some sort of natural gas building at the end of my block (1/8 mile). I'm convinced more than ever my hum is from natural gas equipment/pipeline noise.  Here's an interesting report from the Gas and Electric Partnership relating to natural gas equipment/pipeline noise :
          On Mon, Jul 1, 2013 at 6:34 AM, Cottrell, Danyele Marie <dcottrel@...> wrote:

          I don’t eat beef or pork and I eat very, very little chicken/turkey

          I’m pescetarian (eat seafood)

          My HUM has either gone or is extremely low, the only change has been my diet. Are there any vegetarian hearers out there?

          John

          --- In humforum@yahoogroups.com, Copsne <c_o_p_s_ne@...> wrote:

          > The forum must be on vacation?
          >
          > Sent from Steve's iPhone and I appologize for typo's
          >
          > On Jun 17, 2013, at 9:21 AM, "Cottrell, Danyele Marie" <dcottrel@...> wrote:
          >
          > > Well, I know for a fact I’ve gotten on this website before and now it keeps timing out on me. Doesn’t help with those conspiracy theorists (of which, a tiny part of me is) heehee!

        • engineidler
          Message 4 of 27 , Jul 1, 2013
            Thanks Danyele, there goes that theorey :-(

            John

            --- In humforum@yahoogroups.com, "Cottrell, Danyele Marie" <dcottrel@...> wrote:

            > I don’t eat beef or pork and I eat very, very little chicken/turkey
            > I’m pescetarian (eat seafood)

          • bluefalcon8881
            Message 5 of 27 , Jul 4, 2013
              Hi Lidia,

              Where do you live?

              The hum in Auckland New Zealand is much more intense the last few months

              I suffer from wakeing up many times during the night,headaches in the morning and the list goes on....

              regards

              Blue

              Message 6 of 27 , Jul 4, 2013
                Hi, Bluefalcon,

                I live in London, pretty close to the Thames River and unfortunately, next to a factory for metal components just 5 m away... It makes the Hum much worse, but the Hum is on at nights when the factory isn't operating.

                The Hum has been quite loud for the last few days and nights (after some relative quiet period in the beginning of June), I am waking up with vibrations of my skull and a beating (thumping) sound straight into the left ear and a flutter from behind the ear canal. I recently have been experiencing spasms of my facial muscle levator labii from the Hum. It is pretty nasty.

                Regards,
                L.

                Message 7 of 27 , Jul 5, 2013
                  Hi Lidia,

                  You have my deepest symphony, I can feel your pain..........

                  Message 8 of 27 , Jul 5, 2013
                    Lidia
                    Its all about science. Similar freq are additive. Its like here when the hum is occuring, a oil delivery truck up the street pushes the intensity higher. Fortunatey hotter and humiditer than Hell, so fans are running and you know the story

                    Steve

                    On Jul 4, 2013, at 4:30 PM, "lidia1313" <lidia1313@...> wrote:

                    Hi, Bluefalcon,

                    I live in London, pretty close to the Thames River and unfortunately, next to a factory for metal components just 5 m away... It makes the Hum much worse, but the Hum is on at nights when the factory isn't operating.

                    The Hum has been quite loud for the last few days and nights (after some relative quiet period in the beginning of June), I am waking up with vibrations of my skull and a beating (thumping) sound straight into the left ear and a flutter from behind the ear canal. I recently have been experiencing spasms of my facial muscle levator labii from the Hum. It is pretty nasty.

                    Regards,
                    L.

                    --- In humforum@yahoogroups.com, "bluefalcon8881" <bluefalcon8881@...> wrote:

                    > Hi Lidia,
                    >
                    > Where do you live?
                    >
                    > The hum in Auckland New Zealand is much more intense the last few months
                    >
                    > I suffer from wakeing up many times during the night,headaches in the morning and the list goes on....
                    >
                    > regards
                    >
                    > Blue
                    >
                    > --- In humforum@yahoogroups.com, "lidia1313" <lidia1313@> wrote:
                    > >
                    > > Steve, tonight the Hum here is an insanity. I haven't had one single moment of quiet without feeling pressure vibrations all over the body, literally my brain is shaked inside the skull, with the thyroid throbbing and feeling of suffocation in the chest. My little girl kept waking up and turning all night, and the damn factory next to our flat is working at full power, with their machinery heard in the bedroom along with the Hum and low frequency "concerto from hell".
                    > > I will not survive this war, honestly, living in fear, frustration, anxiety and anger of someone robbed by its right to live normally. It is a pure evil created by man.
                    > > We all need a long, long vacation from the Hum.
                    > > Lidia
                    > >
                    > > --- In humforum@yahoogroups.com, Copsne <c_o_p_s_ne@> wrote:
                    > > >
                    > > > The forum must be on vacation?
                    > > >
                    > > > Sent from Steve's iPhone and I appologize for typo's

                  • Stringpickin
                    Message 9 of 27 , Sep 26, 2014

                      I had thought I had seen some kind of a documentary on HAARP years ago and thought I would try to find it..

                      Well I found it.. This is not any voodoo garbage talkers..  There are pier reviews quoted and many many studies noted in this hour and 17 minute video on HAARP..

                      I must say after “re-hearing” this documentary many years later, I can now say with nearly 100% certainty that HAARP or machines very close to it is exactly what is causing the hum207..

                      Listen yourself..

                      HAARP - Angels Still Don't Play This Harp

                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74b-gA9qq3o

                      I am going to be doing some follow up on the other studies and reviews talked about in this video..  I hope that some of the other humlings will be intrigued by what they hear in this video and help me dig a bit deeper..     this is some serious and scary stuff..  especially thinking about the big boy nations messing with this stuff..   not good..    You can’t believe how many times ELF and Pulse(multiple pulses) and controlling or manipulating the mind or body was mentioned in this one video..  ( sound familiar??  pulses, fluctuations, etc.. one part hit me really square in the nose..  something about using this type of technology to actually turn on and off the emotions via affecting brain areas to cause happiness or sadness hundreds of times a minute, back and forth on and on.. anyway..   worth a listen..

                      string

                    • Leslie Ephland