Still no hum

  • Stringpickin
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 29, 2013

      Very thankful for that.. zero hum still.. going on months now..  I wish you all had the same situation..

      All the best..

      string

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 29, 2013
        I typically do not hear the hum at all during the summer in South Florida, but it torments me during the winter. I have always considered that the air is more dense (conductive) during winter, as a possible reason. Even during winter it does not bother me during the day, just at night when I go to bed is when it keeps me awake for hours. Miserable !!

        Andre
      • Simon Payne
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 30, 2013
          Interesting! I have not heard the hum for a while either.... Summer here now of course in the UK but I did hear a very loud hum in North Germany last summer whilst on holiday there, so maybe this is just a coincidence. Usually it is year-round for sure. I am sure the day will come (I hope!) when the hum will just disappear as mysteriously as it appeared, and we will be none the wiser as to the cause..

        • soultheorem1111
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 1, 2013
            No Hum in the Seattle area for the last month or so...
            -Ben