RE: HUM_FORUM: HAARP

  • Cottrell, Danyele Marie
    Message 1 of 71 , Jun 27, 2013

      Ha!  I was just thinking the same thing.

      Well, for me anyway, we have had nothing but quiet!!!! (aside from the gazillion storms)

      Best to all-

      Danyele

      Message 71 of 71 , Jul 13, 2016
        I am not a scientist, but his could be the cause for the nasty weather that is terrrorizing our country.  You just cannot mess with Mother Nature.

        "In God we Trust"
        JAZ:-D