RE: HUM_FORUM: HAARP
Ha! I was just thinking the same thing.
Well, for me anyway, we have had nothing but quiet!!!! (aside from the gazillion storms)
Best to all-
The forum must be on vacation?
Sent from Steve's iPhone and I appologize for typo's
On Jun 17, 2013, at 9:21 AM, "Cottrell, Danyele Marie" <dcottrel@...> wrote:
Well, I know for a fact I’ve gotten on this website before and now it keeps timing out on me. Doesn’t help with those conspiracy theorists (of which, a tiny part of me is) heehee!
I can not open HAARP website,is it same for all.I have been monitoring HAARP's induktion magnetometer for my hum research.
- I am not a scientist, but his could be the cause for the nasty weather that is terrrorizing our country. You just cannot mess with Mother Nature.
"In God we Trust"JAZ
From: Hannah Swann hyswann@... [humforum] <firstname.lastname@example.org>
To: humforum <email@example.com>
Sent: Tue, Jul 12, 2016 3:50 pm
Subject: HUM_FORUM: HAARP
Has anyone seen the CBC documentary online on HAARP? The information is of grave concern and points that stand out are:
1) HAARP is a US military project in Alaska to transmit radio waves into the ionosphere. Their spokesman states their instruments are to "study the natural ionosphere and the ionosphere 'perturbed' by the instruments we are building".
2) It's based on Tesla's original technology where he spoke about a shield around the planet, particle beam weaponry and something called a 'death ray'.
3) There are military documents about the capability of RF energy to move the mood of large populations; about an actual event in 60's in Moscow when Soviets zapped the US embassy with low frequency RF and their diplomats became depressed; also about mind control using RF tech; and a military conference in 1999 in US which had "ELF (extremely low frequency) As a Weapon" was on their agenda.
4) In January 1999 E U passed a resolution to acquire more information on HAARP and stated that it was "a global concern".
All of the above can be verified.
What are we doing to ourselves and the planet? No wonder the HAARP spokesman was clearly nervous and uncomfortable. Royal Rife's ground breaking research in 1930's about the effect of frequencies at cellular level makes this HAARP project a very real concern. The hum seems to be getting worse. I can't sleep at night and don't feel well.