RE: HUM_FORUM: HAARP

  • Cottrell, Danyele Marie
    Message 1 of 27 , Jun 27, 2013

      Ha!  I was just thinking the same thing.

      Well, for me anyway, we have had nothing but quiet!!!! (aside from the gazillion storms)

      Best to all-

      Danyele

      Message 2 of 27 , Jun 27, 2013
        My HUM has either gone or is extremely low, the only change has been my diet. Are there any vegetarian hearers out there?

        John

        --- In humforum@yahoogroups.com, Copsne <c_o_p_s_ne@...> wrote:

        > The forum must be on vacation?
        >
        > Sent from Steve's iPhone and I appologize for typo's
        >
        > On Jun 17, 2013, at 9:21 AM, "Cottrell, Danyele Marie" <dcottrel@...> wrote:
        >
        > > Well, I know for a fact I’ve gotten on this website before and now it keeps timing out on me. Doesn’t help with those conspiracy theorists (of which, a tiny part of me is) heehee!

      • Wayne Barto
        Message 3 of 27 , Jun 27, 2013
          Steve...I think a lot of people are probably on vacation....but I also suspect that the lack of activity on the message forum is due to an overall reduction in the hum over the past month to 6 weeks.  That has been the case for me here in E. TN.  It is still there ...more so some days than others....but greatly reduced over the level I was experiencing over the previous 6 months to a year.  The time of the loudest intensity has also shifted from 10 PM to early morning to a later onset of around 1-2 AM and lasting until 8-9 AM.  But overall a much reduced hum lately and a much needed  break in the torment!

        • lidia1313
          Message 4 of 27 , Jun 27, 2013
            Steve, tonight the Hum here is an insanity. I haven't had one single moment of quiet without feeling pressure vibrations all over the body, literally my brain is shaked inside the skull, with the thyroid throbbing and feeling of suffocation in the chest. My little girl kept waking up and turning all night, and the damn factory next to our flat is working at full power, with their machinery heard in the bedroom along with the Hum and low frequency "concerto from hell".
            I will not survive this war, honestly, living in fear, frustration, anxiety and anger of someone robbed by its right to live normally. It is a pure evil created by man.
            We all need a long, long vacation from the Hum.
            Lidia

            Message 5 of 27 , Jun 27, 2013
              I also CAN'T open the HAARP website - tried several times tonight... The clouds I've observed this early morning have a strange ondular shape, like from acoustic gravity waves...
              Any links?

              Message 6 of 27 , Jun 28, 2013

                Message 7 of 27 , Jun 28, 2013

                  Message 8 of 27 , Jun 28, 2013
                    Lidia you know how passioate about what I attempt to expose for the purpose of correction before what I believe are serious diasters happeninge from the exposure of man and animal to the chronic, harsh hum. Surely many different localized sources. But the one I profess I believe the most expansive
                    I have gained some minimal support and short wins. But, becoming very frustrated that nothing has changed since I became interested due to the impact on my life
                    Backing down for now on my efforts. Will see if I regain to repeek my deive after July 4
                    Just suffer, I guess.

                    Message 9 of 27 , Jun 28, 2013
                      And yet, I don't say that the factory is making the Hum. I reached the conclusion that the factory is only an aggravating factor, since the Hum also blasts when it is not operating. There is always a deep underground rumble and thunder and all the sounds become amplified by the Hum as if through a giant Tesla coil...

                      Message 10 of 27 , Jun 28, 2013
                        Do you still eat chicken or fish, or have completely ditched them and the red meat? Also, have you become vegetarian or vegan?
                        I used to be a vegetarian before, but my lifestyle has changed and I needed to include chicken and fish.

                        Message 11 of 27 , Jun 28, 2013
                          I notice that the on coming of a helicopter or diesel truck does accentuate the intensity. The consultant here 3 years ago showed that a typical diesel freq spectrum was very similar to what we're measuring inside for the hum.

                          On Jun 28, 2013, at 4:16 PM, "lidia1313" <lidia1313@...> wrote:

                          And yet, I don't say that the factory is making the Hum. I reached the conclusion that the factory is only an aggravating factor, since the Hum also blasts when it is not operating. There is always a deep underground rumble and thunder and all the sounds become amplified by the Hum as if through a giant Tesla coil...

                          --- In humforum@yahoogroups.com, Copsne <c_o_p_s_ne@...> wrote:

                          > Lidia you know how passioate about what I attempt to expose for the purpose of correction before what I believe are serious diasters happeninge from the exposure of man and animal to the chronic, harsh hum. Surely many different localized sources. But the one I profess I believe the most expansive
                          > I have gained some minimal support and short wins. But, becoming very frustrated that nothing has changed since I became interested due to the impact on my life
                          > Backing down for now on my efforts. Will see if I regain to repeek my deive after July 4
                          > Just suffer, I guess.
                          >
                          > Sent from Steve's iPhone and I appologize for typo's
                          >
                          > On Jun 28, 2013, at 11:41 AM, "lidia1313" <lidia1313@...> wrote:
                          >
                          > > Steve, tonight the Hum here is an insanity. I haven't had one single moment of quiet without feeling pressure vibrations all over the body, literally my brain is shaked inside the skull, with the thyroid throbbing and feeling of suffocation in the chest. My little girl kept waking up and turning all night, and the damn factory next to our flat is working at full power, with their machinery heard in the bedroom along with the Hum and low frequency "concerto from hell".
                          > > I will not survive this war, honestly, living in fear, frustration, anxiety and anger of someone robbed by its right to live normally. It is a pure evil created by man.
                          > > We all need a long, long vacation from the Hum.
                          > > Lidia
                          > >
                          > > --- In humforum@yahoogroups.com, Copsne <c_o_p_s_ne@> wrote:
                          > > >
                          > > > The forum must be on vacation?
                          > > >
                          > > > Sent from Steve's iPhone and I appologize for typo's

                        • Dee Benedetto
                          Message 12 of 27 , Jun 28, 2013
                            The hum for me is a ground borne vibration and it hum has not been as loud as it is in the winter. I believe it is because of all the vegetation from trees and grass buffering the sound.

                            Message 13 of 27 , Jun 29, 2013
                              I hope that's the case, and they're not giving into the over whelming frustration of this expanding problem

                              I too had a couple weeks about 2 -4 weeks ago when it relaxed.  But it's creeped back up, including another effect here called flutter from turbine exhausts from the natural gas compressors they installed here a few years ago..  Pool water is showing the vibrations and standing waves from the interaction of converging sound waves from the lines around our home .  And yes the floor at my home and office building  (15 miles away) do have the vibration sensations (and the hum).  And many others I interview at work feel it as well.

                              Steve
                              Brookfield CT

                              Message 14 of 27 , Jul 1, 2013

                                I don’t eat beef or pork and I eat very, very little chicken/turkey

                                I’m pescetarian (eat seafood)

                                My HUM has either gone or is extremely low, the only change has been my diet. Are there any vegetarian hearers out there?

                                John

                                --- In humforum@yahoogroups.com, Copsne <c_o_p_s_ne@...> wrote:

                                > The forum must be on vacation?
                                >
                                > Sent from Steve's iPhone and I appologize for typo's
                                >
                                > On Jun 17, 2013, at 9:21 AM, "Cottrell, Danyele Marie" <dcottrel@...> wrote:
                                >
                                > > Well, I know for a fact I’ve gotten on this website before and now it keeps timing out on me. Doesn’t help with those conspiracy theorists (of which, a tiny part of me is) heehee!

                              • Tim Kramer
                                Message 15 of 27 , Jul 1, 2013
                                  I've found out there is natural gas pipeline on the street behind my house. There is some sort of natural gas building at the end of my block (1/8 mile). I'm convinced more than ever my hum is from natural gas equipment/pipeline noise.  Here's an interesting report from the Gas and Electric Partnership relating to natural gas equipment/pipeline noise :

                                  Message 16 of 27 , Jul 1, 2013
                                    Thanks Danyele, there goes that theorey :-(

                                    John

                                    --- In humforum@yahoogroups.com, "Cottrell, Danyele Marie" <dcottrel@...> wrote:

                                    > I don’t eat beef or pork and I eat very, very little chicken/turkey
                                    > I’m pescetarian (eat seafood)

                                  • bluefalcon8881
                                    Message 17 of 27 , Jul 4, 2013
                                      Hi Lidia,

                                      Where do you live?

                                      The hum in Auckland New Zealand is much more intense the last few months

                                      I suffer from wakeing up many times during the night,headaches in the morning and the list goes on....

                                      regards

                                      Blue

                                      Message 18 of 27 , Jul 4, 2013
                                        Hi, Bluefalcon,

                                        I live in London, pretty close to the Thames River and unfortunately, next to a factory for metal components just 5 m away... It makes the Hum much worse, but the Hum is on at nights when the factory isn't operating.

                                        The Hum has been quite loud for the last few days and nights (after some relative quiet period in the beginning of June), I am waking up with vibrations of my skull and a beating (thumping) sound straight into the left ear and a flutter from behind the ear canal. I recently have been experiencing spasms of my facial muscle levator labii from the Hum. It is pretty nasty.

                                        Regards,
                                        L.

                                        Message 19 of 27 , Jul 5, 2013
                                          Hi Lidia,

                                          You have my deepest symphony, I can feel your pain..........

                                          Message 20 of 27 , Jul 5, 2013
                                            Lidia
                                            Its all about science. Similar freq are additive. Its like here when the hum is occuring, a oil delivery truck up the street pushes the intensity higher. Fortunatey hotter and humiditer than Hell, so fans are running and you know the story

                                            Steve

                                            On Jul 4, 2013, at 4:30 PM, "lidia1313" <lidia1313@...> wrote:

                                            Hi, Bluefalcon,

                                            I live in London, pretty close to the Thames River and unfortunately, next to a factory for metal components just 5 m away... It makes the Hum much worse, but the Hum is on at nights when the factory isn't operating.

                                            The Hum has been quite loud for the last few days and nights (after some relative quiet period in the beginning of June), I am waking up with vibrations of my skull and a beating (thumping) sound straight into the left ear and a flutter from behind the ear canal. I recently have been experiencing spasms of my facial muscle levator labii from the Hum. It is pretty nasty.

                                            Regards,
                                            L.

                                            --- In humforum@yahoogroups.com, "bluefalcon8881" <bluefalcon8881@...> wrote:

                                            > Hi Lidia,
                                            >
                                            > Where do you live?
                                            >
                                            > The hum in Auckland New Zealand is much more intense the last few months
                                            >
                                            > I suffer from wakeing up many times during the night,headaches in the morning and the list goes on....
                                            >
                                            > regards
                                            >
                                            > Blue
                                            >
                                            > --- In humforum@yahoogroups.com, "lidia1313" <lidia1313@> wrote:
                                            > >
                                            > > Steve, tonight the Hum here is an insanity. I haven't had one single moment of quiet without feeling pressure vibrations all over the body, literally my brain is shaked inside the skull, with the thyroid throbbing and feeling of suffocation in the chest. My little girl kept waking up and turning all night, and the damn factory next to our flat is working at full power, with their machinery heard in the bedroom along with the Hum and low frequency "concerto from hell".
                                            > > I will not survive this war, honestly, living in fear, frustration, anxiety and anger of someone robbed by its right to live normally. It is a pure evil created by man.
                                            > > We all need a long, long vacation from the Hum.
                                            > > Lidia
                                            > >
                                            > > --- In humforum@yahoogroups.com, Copsne <c_o_p_s_ne@> wrote:
                                            > > >
                                            > > > The forum must be on vacation?
                                            > > >
                                            > > > Sent from Steve's iPhone and I appologize for typo's

                                          • Stringpickin
                                            Message 21 of 27 , Sep 26, 2014

                                              I had thought I had seen some kind of a documentary on HAARP years ago and thought I would try to find it..

                                              Well I found it.. This is not any voodoo garbage talkers..  There are pier reviews quoted and many many studies noted in this hour and 17 minute video on HAARP..

                                              I must say after “re-hearing” this documentary many years later, I can now say with nearly 100% certainty that HAARP or machines very close to it is exactly what is causing the hum207..

                                              Listen yourself..

                                              HAARP - Angels Still Don't Play This Harp

                                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74b-gA9qq3o

                                              I am going to be doing some follow up on the other studies and reviews talked about in this video..  I hope that some of the other humlings will be intrigued by what they hear in this video and help me dig a bit deeper..     this is some serious and scary stuff..  especially thinking about the big boy nations messing with this stuff..   not good..    You can’t believe how many times ELF and Pulse(multiple pulses) and controlling or manipulating the mind or body was mentioned in this one video..  ( sound familiar??  pulses, fluctuations, etc.. one part hit me really square in the nose..  something about using this type of technology to actually turn on and off the emotions via affecting brain areas to cause happiness or sadness hundreds of times a minute, back and forth on and on.. anyway..   worth a listen..

                                              string

                                            • Leslie Ephland