To Patty: Re: Unsolved Mystery Taos Hum

  • Allain Vay
    Message 1 of 6 , May 27 6:41 AM
      --- In humforum@yahoogroups.com, "silenceisbliss20002000" <lnightingale@...> wrote:

      > I've taped that episode. It's from the mid 90's & does quite a credible
      > job of showing how hard it is to live with. No one else hears it,
      > usually. They interview 3 people. One is Sara T. Allen, she was very
      > active on the original Taos Hum site, she describes on T.V. show how it
      > is to try to meditate (ref. Maggie's recent comment on being able Or
      > Not to relax into Alpha & cope better with Hum intrusion) You are
      > meditating, for example, & you have to share your home with this. Then
      > she plays the Taos Hum sound she was able to produce, pretty darn
      > close, but less discordant, disharmonic. It would be very interesting o
      > know where Sara is now, maybe Bill Beatty has contact. Elizabeth .
      > P.S. I meant to say if you Google Sara T. Allen you will pull up the
      > old Taos Hum discussions, mid-90's.

      I know where Sara Allen is and how to contact her if interested reply to
      liverpool_ny@...

      Allain Vay
    • patty94@ymail.com
      Message 2 of 6 , May 29 10:02 PM
        --- In humforum@yahoogroups.com, "Allain Vay" <liverpool_ny@...> wrote:

        > --- In humforum@yahoogroups.com, "silenceisbliss20002000" <lnightingale@> wrote:
        > >
        > > I've taped that episode. It's from the mid 90's & does quite a credible
        > > job of showing how hard it is to live with. No one else hears it,
        > > usually. They interview 3 people. One is Sara T. Allen, she was very
        > > active on the original Taos Hum site, she describes on T.V. show how it
        > > is to try to meditate (ref. Maggie's recent comment on being able Or
        > > Not to relax into Alpha & cope better with Hum intrusion) You are
        > > meditating, for example, & you have to share your home with this. Then
        > > she plays the Taos Hum sound she was able to produce, pretty darn
        > > close, but less discordant, disharmonic. It would be very interesting o
        > > know where Sara is now, maybe Bill Beatty has contact. Elizabeth .
        > > P.S. I meant to say if you Google Sara T. Allen you will pull up the
        > > old Taos Hum discussions, mid-90's.
        > >

        > I know where Sara Allen is and how to contact her if interested reply to
        > liverpool_ny@...
        >
        > Allain Vay

        Hi Allain; It would be interesting to know if her perception of the sound has changed over the years like mine has. I didn't mind when I only heard it outside every once in a while. Since the fall of 2004 though it just has gotten progressively harder to cope with.

        Unfortunately, I can not follow that type of e-mail address to contact you personally. I need it spelled out for me and that is just not safe on the internet.

        Patty
        Message 3 of 6 , May 30 4:42 AM
          If you notice, the subject goes into what I nelieve a shallow mine entrance and comments about the hum there as well

        • xyzxyz12311@ymail.com
          Message 4 of 6 , May 31 10:19 AM
            Another person who was in the Unsolved Mysteries show has a web site here.

            http://www.anomalies-research-hum-phenomena.info/

            In an old forum Sara says that he had recorded the hum.

            Message 5 of 6 , May 31 2:22 PM
              How'd you find this?  I'll check it out for furthering my data collection
              Good job