HUM_FORUM: Re: G W E N towers: Hum travels for at least 300 miles in al...

  • veiled.mystery
    Message 1 of 6 , May 26, 2013
      I did not write this either, again, it was Magdelene who wrote it NOT ME.

      Message 2 of 6 , May 27, 2013
        I agree, in many cases the interface of multiple types of man made sources causes hot spots, intensified by geology and weather conditions.  Having spent three and half years in my area testing, measuring, doing over and over, observation, interview, spelunking all over, etc. I am very confident of the source of the hum and vibrations here.

        Sorry to be repetitive, but, one effect depending on operations of these systems is the interface and interaction of 2-3 high pressure natural gas lines  pool standing waves resulting from this interference at my home (I just reloaded a video in files section).

        Happy Memorial Day.  It a shame that Americas finest go off to bad places around the world, and have to come home and live in LF/ ILFN saturarted home's.  Any connection with PTS???