Re: HUM_FORUM: Re: G W E N towers: Hum travels for at least 300 miles in al...

  • iprefertruth
    Message 1 of 6 , May 25, 2013

      In a message dated 23/05/2013 17:29:19 GMT Daylight Time, veiled.mystery@... writes:
      We have the power to overcome anything because God is more potent than anything the powers that be try to do
      With great respect, I wouldn't include God as a  possible help in all this...
      what does he say is causing 'The Hum'?
      He is awfully silent , and says nothing directly :
      if he is there, and all powerful, then he could tell us what 'it' is, or
      even stop it....
      unlikely, I'm afraid to say.....
      By the way, I would bet my last penny
      that there is not one single cause, but that
      the phenomenon is a mixture of many similar sources,
       blending together in varying degrees.
      Best Wishes,
      R.M.,
      LFNSH.
    • iprefertruth
      Message 2 of 6 , May 25, 2013

        In a message dated 23/05/2013 17:29:19 GMT Daylight Time, veiled.mystery@... writes:
        The Creator didn't get it wrong!
        Sorry, but it's highly unlikely that there was a 'Creator'.
        We evolved over millions of years.
        We are both 'off topic' , so:
         apologies, Professor Deming.
        Best Regards,
        R.M.
        LFNSH.
      • Wayne Barto
        Message 3 of 6 , May 25, 2013
          Toby ...why don't you keep your paws off of your anti-religious rantings and grow up enough to just swallow hard and move on to the next post if you don't like what is said.  That is what most mature adults are able to do that participate on this message forum.
        • veiled.mystery
          Message 4 of 6 , May 26, 2013
            Actually it was Magdelene that said that not me, i don't believe in God.
            I, like you, also believe that there is not one single cause and that it is a mixture of many similar sources all blending together in varying degrees causing an Interference Pattern.

            --- In humforum@yahoogroups.com, Tobypaws2002@... wrote:

            > veiled.mystery@... writes:
            >
            > We have the power to overcome anything because God is more potent than
            > anything the powers that be try to do
            > With great respect, I wouldn't include God as a possible help in all
            > this...
            > what does he say is causing 'The Hum'?
            > He is awfully silent , and says nothing directly :
            > if he is there, and all powerful, then he could tell us what 'it' is, or
            > even stop it....
            > unlikely, I'm afraid to say.....
            > By the way, I would bet my last penny
            > that there is not one single cause, but that
            > the phenomenon is a mixture of many similar sources,
            > blending together in varying degrees.
            > Best Wishes,
            > R.M.,
            > LFNSH.

          • veiled.mystery
            Message 5 of 6 , May 26, 2013
              I did not write this either, again, it was Magdelene who wrote it NOT ME.

              Message 6 of 6 , May 27, 2013
                I agree, in many cases the interface of multiple types of man made sources causes hot spots, intensified by geology and weather conditions.  Having spent three and half years in my area testing, measuring, doing over and over, observation, interview, spelunking all over, etc. I am very confident of the source of the hum and vibrations here.

                Sorry to be repetitive, but, one effect depending on operations of these systems is the interface and interaction of 2-3 high pressure natural gas lines  pool standing waves resulting from this interference at my home (I just reloaded a video in files section).

                Happy Memorial Day.  It a shame that Americas finest go off to bad places around the world, and have to come home and live in LF/ ILFN saturarted home's.  Any connection with PTS???