Re: G W E N towers: Hum travels for at least 300 miles in all directions

  • veiled.mystery
    Message 1 of 5 , May 23, 2013
      Hi Magdalene,
      Yes, both GWEN and HAARP have been considered many times over the years,(if you search the previous posts you will find many posts about this),and while i personally feel that this is one of the major causes,in combination with the other Electromagnetic Frequencies from such things as Mobile Phone Masts,and the Natural Earth Vibrations all clashing together and causing an interference pattern effect,most people on here do not think this is the cause and generally consider the suggestion as "conspiracy theory mumbo jumbo".

      --- In humforum@yahoogroups.com, "magdalene_james" <magdalene_james@...> wrote:

      > Has anyone on this forum considered the G W E N towers which are part of the H A A R P network?
      >
      > There is quite a bit of info online and on YouTube too.
      > Sorry haven't got the time to send links now but if you do your research you may well find some interesting info.
      >
      > The point is that the hum is global. It's not coming from a building/plant or one area. I travel a lot with my work and have noticed its presence for the past 5 years at least as I'm quite a night owl and I hear it most when it's quiet at night. It doesn't matter whether you are in a city, the countryside or deep in nature somewhere, it can be heard everywhere. The GWEN towers are the only thing that makes sense to me because of how far the sound travels in all directions.
      >
      > The best way of dealing with psycho-tronics (the invisible use of sound to affect human consciousness) is to develop the ability to become transparent to the sound. If we create resistance to something it persists and can cause an effect. If we become like water, and have no fear, then it ceases to have power over us. However, I am not saying this lightly. Clearing your body of fear is an ongoing practice that takes time because we have been so heavily programmed/influenced our whole lives. It doesn't mean that you won't hear the sound anymore, it just means that its desire to control you can no longer exist because you have fully empowered and awakened yourself beyond that silly little game they're playing. We have the power to overcome anything because God is more potent than anything the powers that be try to do and I have seen the planetary shift and I know that we make it. Interestingly, the main way humanity will achieve this shift is using sound but using frequencies that are harmonious to our consciousness and our bodies instead.
      >
      > Also one of the main ways of helping deal with the build up in our bodies of these negative frequencies (and this includes cellphones, wifi, computers, SMART meters, DECT cordless phones) is to regularly get our bare feet on the earth as most footwear stops the communication our feet would otherwise naturally have with the Earth. We have more nerve endings on our feet than we do on our hands. The Creator didn't get it wrong! Check out Clinton Ober's book "Earthing" for more info.
      >
      > All the best 2u all
      > The Magdalene

    • Stringpickin
      Message 2 of 5 , May 23, 2013
        I just want to 'haarp" in and say I agree with the idea that haarp and the
        like is very high on my list of suspicion for the source of the hum207...

        string

        wrote:

        > Has anyone on this forum considered the G W E N towers which are part of
        the H A A R P network?

        > There is quite a bit of info online and on YouTube too.
        > Sorry haven't got the time to send links now but if you do your research
        you may well find some interesting info.

        > The point is that the hum is global. It's not coming from a
        building/plant or one area. I travel a lot with my work and have noticed
        its presence for the past 5 years at least as I'm quite a night owl and I
        hear it most when it's quiet at night. It doesn't matter whether you are in
        a city, the countryside or deep in nature somewhere, it can be heard
        everywhere. The GWEN towers are the only thing that makes sense to me
        because of how far the sound travels in all directions.

        > The best way of dealing with psycho-tronics (the invisible use of sound to
        affect human consciousness) is to develop the ability to become transparent
        to the sound. If we create resistance to something it persists and can
        cause an effect. If we become like water, and have no fear, then it ceases
        to have power over us. However, I am not saying this lightly. Clearing
        your body of fear is an ongoing practice that takes time because we have
        been so heavily programmed/influenced our whole lives. It doesn't mean that
        you won't hear the sound anymore, it just means that its desire to control
        you can no longer exist because you have fully empowered and awakened
        yourself beyond that silly little game they're playing. We have the power
        to overcome anything because God is more potent than anything the powers
        that be try to do and I have seen the planetary shift and I know that we
        make it. Interestingly, the main way humanity will achieve this shift is
        using sound but using frequencies that are harmonious to our consciousness
        and our bodies instead.

        > Also one of the main ways of helping deal with the build up in our bodies
        of these negative frequencies (and this includes cellphones, wifi,
        computers, SMART meters, DECT cordless phones) is to regularly get our bare
        feet on the earth as most footwear stops the communication our feet would
        otherwise naturally have with the Earth. We have more nerve endings on our
        feet than we do on our hands. The Creator didn't get it wrong! Check out
        Clinton Ober's book "Earthing" for more info.

        > All the best 2u all
        > The Magdalene

        1. The orientation of this forum is scientific, with everything that
        implies. Reasoned and articulate criticism of ideas and theories is
        welcome. Criticism of persons and personalities is unwelcome.
        2. The following are not allowed: personal attacks, gratuitous profanity,
        "kook" posts, and supernatural explanations.
        3. Limit posts to those that are necessary and have substantive content.
        In general, no more than three per person per day.
        4. If you hear the Hum, please post your location at:
      • Bill Curry
        Message 3 of 5 , May 24, 2013

          Hi folks,

          Check your records: the  GWEN system was discontinued several years ago, when GPS based navigation systems were introduced.  Also, in the 1990's I did a review of the potetial harmful effects of HAARP (if any) and concluded (by studying the patents associated with it, because a citizens group in Alaska asked my employer at the time (Argonne National Laboratory) about any potential hazards.  What I found was that the notion of terrestrial weather modification  by disturbing the ionosphere with microwave radiation was very unlikely, because the inventor's description of the means of exciting the ionosphere did not include a discussion of the loss of energy from the exciting HAARP beam due to synchrotron radiation.  Thus the inventor's expectation of raising the height of portions of the ionosphere by irradiation from earth was not likely to be achieved.

          Regards,

          Bill P. Curry. retired physicist