Re: HUM_FORUM: Earth's Crust like a loud speaker

    Message 1 of 14 , May 20, 2013
      The bar chart clearly shows 10 hz. Maybe its wrong. Cant believe everything you read.😳
      Thats why I asked the question
      Steve

      On May 20, 2013, at 6:24 PM, "Arne" <stonehollowmn@...> wrote:

      Incorrect - should be 10 KHz to over 200 KHz (for bats).  http://www.batcon.org/pdfs/stories/BatEcholocationResearch.pdf (page 9).

      Arne

      Central MN USA

      From: humforum@yahoogroups.com [mailto:humforum@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Cottrell, Danyele Marie

      I couldn’t find anything on Bats for 10Hz in that article.   All I found was 2,000 – 110,000 Hz in the bat range.

      What is interesting is cows, elephants, and goldfish have the lowest range – down as low as 16 Hz.  Almost wish I had a pet elephant to test this on. ;-0

       I could be looking right over it….sorry if I missed it!