Re: HUM_FORUM: Just updating on hum or no hum

  • Cottrell, Danyele Marie
    Message 1 of 2 , May 18, 2013
      That is great!!  Ours has lessoned greatly but not as lucky as you ;-)

      Sent from my iPhone so please pardon typos and auto-corrects

      On May 18, 2013, at 5:39 PM, "Stringpickin" <stringpickin@...> wrote:

      Hello everyone..

      Still  hum free going on must be 3 weeks or better, don’t have my actual dates in hand at the moment but I believe it disappeared right at the peak of the solar storms/dark spots and has been …... absolute silence and absolute bliss since. ..  I wish all of you could be experiencing the LACK of it as I have been..

      All the best

      String