CT pipeline expansions and the hum

  • Steve K
    Message 1 of 3 , May 13, 2013
      For those following my work, here's an article from this Sundays CT paper that might interest you.

      http://www.nhregister.com/articles/2013/05/12/news/doc518ee0dbc530b122738016.txt
    • Cottrell, Danyele Marie
      Message 2 of 3 , May 14, 2013

        Good job getting this in the media.    Have you gotten any neighbors to join forces with you? Surely there are a few who can also sense the Hum.   I have found it rather hard to get people on board to make a formal complaint to the county.

        Message 3 of 3 , May 14, 2013
          In 2010 we petitioed Senator Blumenthal. Until we get interest from academia, this is a lonely mission. I do have have some sufferes from as far as 50 miles away supportive. But for now its little old me. The facts will come out. I only hope in a constructive way.