RE: HUM_FORUM: Re: an Interesting observation

  • Cottrell, Danyele Marie
    Message 1 of 25 , May 3, 2013

      Will do!! I have several friends studying bats right now. I’ll send them your email address if they are able to do anything outside their current research.

      Follow up to my hum situation:  Night of 5/1   lessoned from 10 (worst it has ever been) to a 5.   Night of 5/2 – right back to a 9 BUT the pitch of the hum changed ever so slightly.  It was a ½ tone higher than normal and that lessoned the pressure feeling quite a bit!

      We were out in the woods last evening 5 miles from any roads (we were on old gravel roads) and the hum could be heard outside of our vehicle just as clear as day.  I need to check the pipeline and tower maps for that area.

      Message 2 of 25 , May 3, 2013
        Hi
        A different story in mid north coast of NSW Australia. It's been quieter since around 28th or 29th April. I'm with Dave - the underlying low hum never stops here either, but fluctuates greatly in intensity with other higher frequencies, vibrations and clicks added at times. Maggie

      • xyzxyz12311@ymail.com
        Message 3 of 25 , May 3, 2013
          My Hum went off last night, first time in a long time.

          central Manitoba