Re: HUM_FORUM: Biontology - can it bring a "cure" or relief for the Hum sufferers?

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 28, 2013
      Weather is great today, Sunday. The hum has increased after mid levels on and off for a few weeks while temps have been in the 50's (F). So I am staying outside.

      The plastic lines are low pressure, but that means the problem high pressure lines are somewhere within a few miles I bet.

      Stay strong

      Steve

      On Apr 27, 2013, at 8:20 PM, "lidia1313" <lidia1313@...> wrote:

      Thanks, Steve, I have been feeling very down lately. Tonight's Hum is the worst for the whole month of April. Very aggressive vibrations, pressure on the body, muscle twitching, shaking and rumble, another sleepless night here... As I stick my ear to the double glazed windows, the only sound I hear is an attenuated Hum and an almost soothing whistling from a gas running down the pipes! Something which I have observed here in the new flat, and it favours your theory. There have been an extensive gas mains replacement in this area and still ongoing in some places, they replace the old metal pipes with new cheap yellow plastic pipes. For the record, factory isn't working tonight but the Hum is a killer.
      Hope that you're doing fine,
      Lidia