Re: HUM_FORUM: Where the hum comes from!

  • sandnella
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 27, 2013
      Thank you Susie for your continued commitment to this forum.  Your latest post sound feasible.  I actually saw a sound floating by in the air about a year ago.....  Sounded like the hum( I don't hear anymore).... I looked to the direction of the sound and saw a wavy white almost invisible thick line.  It suddenly disappeared with the sound.  I never posted this because it sounded  " crazy "......If the Earth is starting to shift it's magnetic poles, anything is possible.  The Universe is full of strange possibilities.  We are a product of that.

      Sandra
      Ms. USA

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 27, 2013
        Very interesting report, thanks for sharing, Soozie.