Check out this documentary!

  • soozieqty1
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 17, 2013
      Here are a couple of very interesting links for everyone to check out:

      http://health.yahoo.net/experts/dayinhealth/wva-town-refuge-wi-fi-cell-phone202

      Resonance - Beings of Frequency (documentary film) .
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vb9R0x_0NQ

      Natural Earth Emitter DIY video 7.83Hz .
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_T8bAxxY_uA.Scalar
    • engineidler
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 18, 2013
        suzi, you have me thinking now, the last experiment uses quartz sand, I have the exact brand in our bearded dragons aquarium and the HUM is always louder around the tank....mmm

        John

        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 18, 2013
          Wow that's a weird anomally! Perhaps I should fill one of my old aquariums and see if it's louder to me here.
          I love the documentary and am going to get rid of my cordless phones. I already do not use a cell phone at all, mostly because I don't need one for my lifestyle, but also because I already believe they are dangerous.
          Suzie

          --- In mailto:humforum%40yahoogroups.com, "soozieqty1" <soozieqty1@...> wrote:

          > Here are a couple of very interesting links for everyone to check out:
          >
          > http://health.yahoo.net/experts/dayinhealth/wva-town-refuge-wi-fi-cell-phone202
          >
          > Resonance - Beings of Frequency (documentary film) .
          > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vb9R0x_0NQ
          >
          > Natural Earth Emitter DIY video 7.83Hz .
          > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_T8bAxxY_uA.Scalar

        • denise benedetto
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 19, 2013
            I live on a mountain of shale,I know it resonates sound. Somehow I believe it is connected,to my noise.

            engineidler <resuocs@...> wrote:

            suzi, you have me thinking now, the last experiment uses quartz sand, I have the exact brand in our bearded dragons aquarium and the HUM is always louder around the tank....mmm

            John

            --- In humforum@yahoogroups.com, "soozieqty1" <soozieqty1@...> wrote:

            > Here are a couple of very interesting links for everyone to check out:
            >
            > http://health.yahoo.net/experts/dayinhealth/wva-town-refuge-wi-fi-cell-phone202
            >
            > Resonance - Beings of Frequency (documentary film) .
            > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vb9R0x_0NQ
            >
            > Natural Earth Emitter DIY video 7.83Hz .
            > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_T8bAxxY_uA.Scalar

          • Bart
            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 19, 2013
              I wonder if we have any "hum hearers" within the 13,000 square mile area in West Virginia where electromagnetic radiation on the radio spectrum—such as radio and TV broadcasts, Wi-Fi networks, and signals from cell phones, Bluetooth and other high-tech electronic devices—are outlawed? This area is described in the article at the first link posted below by Suzie. If the hum can still be heard within this 13,000 square mile area, then we can eliminate those as sources of the hum!

              Message 6 of 6 , Apr 19, 2013
                You may have a point here, according to thehum.info map there are no reports in west virginia. We also have a huge single no-report block ,ie, wyoming,nebraska, S and N Dakota , Montana ,Saskatchewan, Manitoba. The total population in this one block should have produced a few reprorts by now.

                John