Van allen belts, newest photo, amazing

  • Stringpickin
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 11, 2013
      http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2013/02/130228155430.htm

      AT this link is an amazing new photo from the newest van allen belt probes..
      These are the belts commonly associated with reaction to solar radiation and
      the like.. Is it not amazing just how massive these belts are.. Once can
      sure see that effecting them certainly effects a very "large" part of our
      environment.. whether or not the hum comes from these being affected I
      still am on the fence or maybe one leg trying to get over it. .. While
      some of the charts were intriguing with some apparent hum coinciding with my
      hum events, mostly the hum seems to do its thing wondering in and around all
      these stats.. Whether it be sunspot charts or gas line usage, neither one
      of these can explain how it can completely and utterly disappear for a year
      and then return while all these belts and gas lines are still cranking away
      just like they always do. And at the same time while present be super quiet
      while the chart says it shouldn't be and vice versa...

      String