The effects of low frequency noise and vibration on people

  • Steve K
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6 6:20 AM
      I finally broke down and purchased a paperback of LF related research papers by acadamia and subject experts called "The effects of low frequency noise and vibration on people" by Colin Hansen.
      It is very informative. I suggest any serious amatuer researcher to buy it. PS- I have no tie to the publisher