Re: The new humblocker how nice...

  • xyzxyz12311@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 31, 2013
      Hello String

      What is different with this tone ? I made my own 207hz
      but this one sounds a little different?

      I have been having a difficult time this winter and only
      about 3 weeks of sleep, I had been using the 207 that I
      had generated but had given up.

      I tried your new 207 last night and it does stop the hum for
      me and I was able to turn the volume down to the point where
      I almost could not hear the tone and yet the hum stayed off :-)

      When the hum goes off I do get a high pitched frequency but that
      is probably tinnitus. I was able to sleep much better but woke up very often, but at least felt much better that usual.

      I also had more colourfull dreams as if I was getting a load lifted.

      You must have been following your intuitions when you first
      discovered this tone I would say.

      Thanks

      --- In humforum@yahoogroups.com, "Stringpickin" <stringpickin@...> wrote:

      > I am just reporting in on how “fantastic” this new humblocker is for me and I hope that everyone gives it a try..
      >

      > I hope that any of you who have not tried the tone generator or this humblocker will give it a try.. I cannot believe how wonderfully I slept last night
      >
      > with it alone playing on my stereo while I slept.. I actually woke up and turned off the humblocker when I got up and the hum was sure enough right there, but I had a smile on my face because I didn’t know it was until I turned off the humblocker.. The humblocker is soothing enough to me that I do not need another source of white noise or a fan or something to make it bearable.. It alone is more than bearable..
      >

      > I cannot hear the s207hz tone at all in it... And even my daughter says to her (she does not hear the hum) that it sounds like the ocean to her and does not bother her in the least whereas the 207 alone did get on her nerves. She said the humblocker is actually kind of soothing.. And I must agree.. I was
      >
      > Completely surprised that I only woke up 3 times last night and to my knowledge it was not because of the hum…
      >

      > So, I am hopeful that you all give this a try.. One person stated that it did not seem to get rid of the vibration effect from the hum.. I noticed personally that instead of turning the volume level up just enough to kick the hum off and proceeded to turn it up a small yet generous amount above that point(still not that loud) that the vibration was gone seemingly completely.. So maybe try turning it up a little louder.. The tone and the white noise together is so non-intrusive that it can be turned up fairly loud and still be soothing. I am very happy with the results so far.. I sure hope it can help any and all of you.. Please give it a whirl for your own sake..
      >

      > All the best
      >

      > string

    • Stringpickin
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 1, 2013
        Hey there xyz

        This is a 207hz tone mixed with a white noise file. The 207 is adjusted so that you basically cannot hear it no matter how loud you turn it up: because the whitenoise sound is adjusted just a little bit louder so it hides the 207 bare tone..

        Try turning it up a little louder and see if it can actually mask your tinnitus as well.. I have found I can turn this humblocker up quite loud and still get lulled to sleep by it..

        I am so glad it is helping you too.. And yes,, that 207 find came from many sleepless nights and a few things I had observed about the hum all added up to running me to try to use specific frequencies to "hide" or mask the hum.. And in my research of that I found that 207hz is the magic tone.. I am so thankful for it as I am so thankful that it is helping you and others as well.. Thank the Lord for the ability to use our heads and the brains he gave us.. and to get a bit lucky now and then too..

        All the best..

        Try turning it up just a bit more.. as I say, I can turn it rather loud and still get lulled off to sleep by it..

        I am assuming you did get the new one right?? 207 with white noise???? Mp3....