Re: HUM_FORUM: Moderator??

  • engineidler
    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 25 4:57 PM
      posting files is very easy, go to files on the left ( must be logged in) see if there is a folder relavent to your topic , click on the folder, then upload file, if there is no relavent folder just upload file. Make sure your description is meaningfull.

      Suzie, as part of my forte I made many mini youtube videos late last year and also helped Glen with search engine ranking on yahoo and google , we are in the first few results ( some #1) on yahoo,google,youtube when searching for "the hum" or "the hum map" "stange noise" and a few more. I also made some mini web sites. The purpose of all this was to direct lots of traffic to thehum.info and this forum. There are probably around 500 locations on thehum.info map in a few months so it seems to be working!

      John

      --- In humforum@yahoogroups.com, Steve Kohlhase <c_o_p_s_ne@...> wrote:

      > So how does one post the video of my pool water  waves in the files section?
      >

      > ________________________________

    • Danyele
      Message 2 of 12 , Mar 28 7:06 PM
        Sorry...just now catching up on emails - still have all the links to read. The hum is back in south central Indiana. Hearing it at my home and heard it for a short period of time in the Hoosier National Forest when in our car with not a bit of above ground machinery around for miles. With that said, BLESS YOU stringpicken for the noise file. While it doesn't get rid of the pressure in my ears feeling it completely erases the HUM sound. The pressure is EXTRA bad tonight. I just held my nose and popped my ears to see what it would do....made it less unbearable, but definitely still there. Tonight I will put my air filter and the 207/white noise file on and test that out. Here's to a good night's sleep!
        PS-
        Has anyone noticed that when holding one ear at a time closed you get the 'venous hum' which is sort of similar to the HUM? Just curious... Since I'm not the only one around here that can hear it, and we have tested ourselves with 'Do you hear it now?' to make sure we truly are hearing the same thing (while throwing in a 'Do you hear it now' when we actually do not hear it for better testing) I know for a fact it is external and not an internal sound.

        Message 3 of 12 , Mar 30 9:38 AM
          Back in Marco FL and absolutely no hum. Slept till 11 (by mistake because its beautiful outside). Holding true over trips here in the last year.

          Message 4 of 12 , Mar 30 3:50 PM
            So when are ya movin'? *&lt:-P party

            Message 5 of 12 , Mar 31 6:48 PM
              After the battle and the lottery