Re: HUM_FORUM: Re: John Beaman is now a Hum Map Editor (and two theoretical issues)

    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 23, 2013
      The problem, hearing is only one sensation occurring. Everyone exposed is effected. We may be finding ways in this little group to cope, but what about the millions who havent a clue why their  bodies and minds are getting scrambled. This phenomena must be exposed and dealt with. And those hums that are man made, must be found.

      On Mar 23, 2013, at 4:33 PM, "oscillate34" <oscillate34@...> wrote:

      Glenn,
      I completely agree with you about the importance of Issue #1. I think
      we all wonder what exactly changed in our ears/hearing around middle age
      that enabled us to suddenly sense the Hum? And the corollary: What. if
      anything, can be done medically to reverse it?

      Finding the source of the Hum becomes somewhat of a hollow victory if
      nothing can ever be done to relieve the discomfort it causes.

      My Thanks to you and everyone else in this Group for all of your
      efforts, and keep on investigating!

      --- In humforum@yahoogroups.com, Glen MacPherson <glen.macpherson@...>