Re: News

  • veiled.mystery
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 22, 2013
      Hi Glen,
      Would it be possible to plot the locations of loud Hum on a daily basis to see how it "moves around" the world to see if it has any sort of pattern to it? For example, in the post i put up the day i said i had noticed that when it's bad in America it isn't bad in England, and vice versa, but America is a big place, it would be interesting to know if people in Western America hear it first and it "moves" across the States to Eastern America, then across to England, like a "Ripple Effect" on a weekly or monthly basis, or if it is the other way around, which would only be possible to determine by plotting daily Loud Hum Locations and being able to move the map in such a way as to be able to click backwards and forwards between days like the Astronomers do when they are trying to determine if something on their star maps is moving.
      Hope i explained this in a way that you understand.