Some additional thoughts

  • heil_sein
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 20, 2013
      Hi there everyone suffering from any kind of hum.

      Please feel free to read my old comments on my personal thoughts and experiences.

      About 6-7 years have passed since the hum appeared in my life. After some time I finally managed to ignore the hum. It never disappeard, no matter what I did or not.

      Some months ago I had a talk about the hum with my father. I let him know that the hum gets louder the smaller the room and really loudest within a cabinet. I asked him what he thinks about it and he told me that the reason for that phenomena could simply be the fact, that the hum noise is reflected from the walls. Just like a room gets brighter by placing mirrors at the walls.

      I had been fascinated by that simple thought. It never had come to my mind and it seems very logical to me. But if that would be true, the hum would be something from outside.

      Please let me know your thoughts.

      PS: The night before yesterday´s night I had a special dream. It was about meditating in some kind of religios temple, might have been Chinese or Buddhist. The meditation was to go into some kind of "plane" or "zone" and that was done by .... concentrating on the hum. Indeed in that dream I focussed on the (real) hum and it got really loud, vibrating intensively in the middle of my head more or less according to my level of concentration. Indeed all of it had a negative, "evil", dark touch, but some "inner voice" let me "know" it was something "good" or "necessary".... Hard to remember or even explain.

      When I woke up my head was shaking and aching and I was dizzy, did not feel good. Of course the hum was still there, very loudly, some strong tiredness pulling me withing the head. And when I realized what I had done in the dream I was depressed and shocked since I would never do such a thing in my daily state of consciousness. I think listening to that hum is not healthy at all.
    • veiled.mystery
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 20, 2013
        Hi Heil_Sein,
        I have always thought the Hum came from outside.
        Your comments about your dreams are interesting, i also have dreams about Chinese or Buddhist Monks in Temples telling me to Meditate, and other stuff about how the world is not the way i think it is, and just like you i wake up with Headaches, Dizzyness, Tiredness, and feeling really ill, but only when the Hum is really loud.

      • xyzxyz12311@ymail.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 20, 2013
          Hi, you can Google the 10 Anahata sounds if you want.

          --- In humforum@yahoogroups.com, "heil_sein" <heil-sein@...> wrote:

          > Hi there everyone suffering from any kind of hum.
          >
          > Please feel free to read my old comments on my personal thoughts and experiences.
          >
          > About 6-7 years have passed since the hum appeared in my life. After some time I finally managed to ignore the hum. It never disappeard, no matter what I did or not.
          >
          > Some months ago I had a talk about the hum with my father. I let him know that the hum gets louder the smaller the room and really loudest within a cabinet. I asked him what he thinks about it and he told me that the reason for that phenomena could simply be the fact, that the hum noise is reflected from the walls. Just like a room gets brighter by placing mirrors at the walls.
          >
          > I had been fascinated by that simple thought. It never had come to my mind and it seems very logical to me. But if that would be true, the hum would be something from outside.
          >
          > Please let me know your thoughts.
          >
          > PS: The night before yesterday´s night I had a special dream. It was about meditating in some kind of religios temple, might have been Chinese or Buddhist. The meditation was to go into some kind of "plane" or "zone" and that was done by .... concentrating on the hum. Indeed in that dream I focussed on the (real) hum and it got really loud, vibrating intensively in the middle of my head more or less according to my level of concentration. Indeed all of it had a negative, "evil", dark touch, but some "inner voice" let me "know" it was something "good" or "necessary".... Hard to remember or even explain.
          >
          > When I woke up my head was shaking and aching and I was dizzy, did not feel good. Of course the hum was still there, very loudly, some strong tiredness pulling me withing the head. And when I realized what I had done in the dream I was depressed and shocked since I would never do such a thing in my daily state of consciousness. I think listening to that hum is not healthy at all.

        • sandnella
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 20, 2013
            You just might have something there.  When I moved to a much larger home in the same neighborhood a block away....The hum was reduced to only 25% of it's orig. volume.   I thought it was the extra insulation or the insulated windows.  Might have been the larger room to sleep in.    I now live 50 miles away from that location and don't hear the hum.  When I first moved to this location.....I heard the hum so lightly from a far off distance to the West.  Even that is now gone ( I still have a large bedroom in a much smaller house).  I'm thankful, and hope it never comes back for me.  Take care...

            Sandra in MS, USA

            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 21, 2013
              It stands to reason that any time we do not get good sleep our body is going to not function well. Lack of sleep can and does cause all of your symptoms and more. The hum disturbs our sleep and we all need to do everything we can to improve our sleep hygiene and try to get the best rest we can.