Re: HUM_FORUM: Re: Lets all test this.

    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 16 10:10 PM
      Hmm, Inertesting Veiled,
       I also can confirm that it was really "staticky" here over the last week or two. The hum is nearly silent here and has been this way for a couple of weeks. I hear it only briefly and super low volume and intensity. It sounds far in the distance. I am thankful but it's weird.
      Suzie

      Message 2 of 12 , Mar 17 6:23 PM
        To report in on the solar activity possibly hitting and causing more hum, it's been super quiet. I don't know why.
        Suzie

[...]

      • Danyele
        Message 3 of 12 , Mar 18 5:10 AM
          The only 'different' thing I experienced was a marked increase in static electricity also. The humidity (high, low and average) between 3/14 and 3/15 was the same.
          The hum did not return!

          --- In humforum@yahoogroups.com, Soozie <soozieqty1@...> wrote:

          > Hmm, Inertesting Veiled,
          >  I also can confirm that it was really "staticky" here over the last week or two. The hum is nearly silent here and has been this way for a couple of weeks. I hear it only briefly and super low volume and intensity. It sounds far in the distance. I am thankful but it's weird.
          > Suzie

        • oscillate34
          Message 4 of 12 , Mar 18 7:07 AM
            Hello,
            For me, the Hum seemed like it was much louder than usual last night (on 3/17 around 11pm EDST).

            Message 5 of 12 , Mar 18 11:09 AM
              Where are you located?

              Message 6 of 12 , Mar 18 1:43 PM
                March 16, 17,18 hum level 6-7. Hepa needed nites of 16, 17. March 18 nite hasnt been faced yet

                Where are you located?

                Message 7 of 12 , Mar 18 3:07 PM
                  I'm in upstate New York, about 50 miles southeast of Albany.

                  --- In humforum@yahoogroups.com, Soozie <soozieqty1@...> wrote:

                  > Where are you located?

                • engineidler
                  Message 8 of 12 , Apr 10, 2013
                    The very loud only HUM Poll results are in , I do not think there were enough participants to make this meaningfull - however - the worst hum days were at the beginning and they align with this daily government report from noaa.gov
                    full details here by date
                    http://www.swpc.noaa.gov/WhatsNew.html

                    headings are below, in reverse date order. CME is a massive Solar Flare