Re: HUM_FORUM: Thank much! Re: Practicing Proper Sleep Hygiene

    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 7, 2013
      Actually, I had mentioned this in a much abreviated way in a post over a year ago. In that post I also talked about a lot of other natural holistic things that any of us can do to help us cope. Seeking as many coping methods as possible is essential, as is changing our attitiude to acceptance instead of resistance. Resistance and fighting what's happening to our lives, minds, and bodies only makes it worse. We must come to a more peaceful place in our mindsets, one of acceptance and tolerance. When we get to that more peaceful place inside ourselves then things flow better and it's less painful, even our bodies stop throwing up huge resistance and causing us more and more symptoms and illnesses. With that having been said, this does not mean the we should not seek causes, answers and coping/healing methods. For those who prefer a more medical approach, try biofeedback. Biofeedback can help to train your body and mind to cope better, that is if you can afford to have this done. It is a VERY effective form of therapy and can actually lower blood pressure, lessen anxiety/panic, and assist in healing many things. All scientifically documented and medically accepted.
       I learned all of these kinds of things many years ago while dealing with my other illnesses.

      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 7, 2013
        Researchers on the effect of sound waves, vibrations on the brain

        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 8, 2013
          I know of no one in that field of study, sorry.