Re: HUM_FORUM: Found this in researching the effects of "brain stress" & sound on the insomniac

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 6, 2013
      At work so cant tie into link of the Berkeley article. Its called Slow brain waves play key role in coordinating complex activity. You should find it interesting.

      On Mar 6, 2013, at 2:24 PM, Copsne <c_o_p_s_ne@...> wrote:

      I found this a couple weeks ago along with one from UC Berkely about low freq brain waves and oscillations for sections of brain communications- epilespy. The freqs are in the same range as the hum!

      On Mar 6, 2013, at 10:02 AM, "julieann_the_artist@..." <julieann_the_artist@...> wrote:

      http://www.fi.edu/learn/brain/stress.html#top

      I hope that come across as a hyperlink, but if not, it is worth typing in to the browser. The information on the site may be already well
      known to many with a long standing experience with the hum sound, still, for the "newbie" such as myself, it could prove to be very valuable in the search to find potential causes of this mental invasion. That's how I think of it this morning. Hope this helps. Thanks! JulieAnn