Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

The link between the Hum and Aggression.

Expand Messages
  • veiled.mystery
    I have been saying there was a link between the Hum and Aggressive Behaviour since my very first post back in June 2011 and i was ignored by some and my
    Message 1 of 19 , Feb 27, 2013
    • 0 Attachment
      I have been saying there was a link between the Hum and Aggressive Behaviour since my very first post back in June 2011 and i was ignored by some and my comments dismissed by others, but now Lidia comes up with the exact same conclusion and she is congratulated on her observations.
      Well obviously my input here is not wanted so i will not be posting here any more.
    • douglas fleck
      Obviously it makes one short tempered also! All input is welcome! If we all had the same answers, all of us wouldn t be needed! When posting on any forum,
      Message 2 of 19 , Feb 27, 2013
      • 0 Attachment
        Obviously it makes one short tempered also!

        All input is welcome! If we all had the same answers, all of us wouldn't be needed!

        When posting on any forum, don't hope for validation. Rather, hope to help others. If you get ignored or ridiculed that is just one of the possibilities of chance!

        Your post might have helped the many silent readers!!

        Keep posting!

        Doug

        On Feb 27, 2013, at 10:32 AM, "veiled.mystery" <veiled.mystery@...> wrote:

         

        I have been saying there was a link between the Hum and Aggressive Behaviour since my very first post back in June 2011 and i was ignored by some and my comments dismissed by others, but now Lidia comes up with the exact same conclusion and she is congratulated on her observations.
        Well obviously my input here is not wanted so i will not be posting here any more.


      • sandnella
        You re not alone.......I have had the same problem here......That is why I m not posting anymore.  This forum has become clickish.  Three or four seem to
        Message 3 of 19 , Feb 27, 2013
        • 0 Attachment
          You're not alone.......I have had the same problem here......That is why I'm not posting anymore.  This forum has become clickish.  Three or four seem to believe this is their personal forum.  I've emailed Professor D. to take me off the forum three times......Can't seem to get off.....I'm not hearing the hum and since I've had a " smart meter" installed on my house, the quiet hum is even gone completely.  So much for all these coments about meters and gas lines.....
          I hope someday the hum stops for everyone.......Good luck and God bless ....
           
          Sandra in Mississippi, USA


          From: veiled.mystery <veiled.mystery@...>
          To: humforum@yahoogroups.com
          Sent: Wed, February 27, 2013 9:32:11 AM
          Subject: HUM_FORUM: The link between the Hum and Aggression.

           

          I have been saying there was a link between the Hum and Aggressive Behaviour since my very first post back in June 2011 and i was ignored by some and my comments dismissed by others, but now Lidia comes up with the exact same conclusion and she is congratulated on her observations.
          Well obviously my input here is not wanted so i will not be posting here any more.


        • lidia1313
          Veil, I ve been thinking where did you dissapear. I am sure that many people have noticed the same connection and I did not invent the wheel by mentioning my
          Message 4 of 19 , Feb 27, 2013
          • 0 Attachment
            Veil, I've been thinking where did you dissapear. I am sure that many people have noticed the same connection and I did not invent the wheel by mentioning my observations. Your input here is welcome, I don't think that someone has tried to ignore you, but sometimes people miss reading all posts while others are too busy to reply. Many of my postings as well have been met with a silence but I am here as I want the truth! Come back to this forum and share your thoughts, observations and experience. And yet, Steve is right, all the Hum clusters are connected to the massive outbursts of aggressivity.
            Regards,
            Lidia

            --- In humforum@yahoogroups.com, "veiled.mystery" <veiled.mystery@...> wrote:
            >
            > I have been saying there was a link between the Hum and Aggressive Behaviour since my very first post back in June 2011 and i was ignored by some and my comments dismissed by others, but now Lidia comes up with the exact same conclusion and she is congratulated on her observations.
            > Well obviously my input here is not wanted so i will not be posting here any more.
            >
          • lidia1313
            This forum has become clickish. Three or four seem to believe this is their personal forum. - Three or four people are keeping on with their research and
            Message 5 of 19 , Feb 27, 2013
            • 0 Attachment
              "This forum has become clickish. Three or four seem to believe this is their personal forum." - Three or four people are keeping on with their research and have not chosen to close themselves in a shell and exist or live somehow accepting that the Hum will go on until their last day.

              It is easy to leave the forum from the section "edit membership", and clicking on "leave group" in the right of the page bottom.

              People who don't hear the Hum, don't care.

              Who said that the Hum comes from the smart meters?

              Lidia



              --- In humforum@yahoogroups.com, sandnella <sandnella@...> wrote:
              >
              > You're not alone.......I have had the same problem here......That is why I'm not
              > posting anymore.  This forum has become clickish.  Three or four seem to believe
              > this is their personal forum.  I've emailed Professor D. to take me off the
              > forum three times......Can't seem to get off.....I'm not hearing the hum and
              > since I've had a " smart meter" installed on my house, the quiet hum is even
              > gone completely.  So much for all these coments about meters and gas lines.....
              > I hope someday the hum stops for everyone.......Good luck and God bless ....
              >
              > Sandra in Mississippi, USA
              >
              >
              >
              >
              > ________________________________
              > From: veiled.mystery <veiled.mystery@...>
              > To: humforum@yahoogroups.com
              > Sent: Wed, February 27, 2013 9:32:11 AM
              > Subject: HUM_FORUM: The link between the Hum and Aggression.
              >
              >  
              > I have been saying there was a link between the Hum and Aggressive Behaviour
              > since my very first post back in June 2011 and i was ignored by some and my
              > comments dismissed by others, but now Lidia comes up with the exact same
              > conclusion and she is congratulated on her observations.
              > Well obviously my input here is not wanted so i will not be posting here any
              > more.
              >
            • Tim Kramer
              I don t think people should act like site moderators unless they are. The personal attacks (from the same people) are completely unnecessary and counter
              Message 6 of 19 , Feb 27, 2013
              • 0 Attachment
                I don't think people should act like site moderators unless they are. The personal attacks (from the same people) are completely unnecessary and counter productive.  I think the same few people try to dominate the site with their biases and rudeness.


                On Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 11:28 AM, lidia1313 <lidia1313@...> wrote:
                 

                "This forum has become clickish. Three or four seem to believe this is their personal forum." - Three or four people are keeping on with their research and have not chosen to close themselves in a shell and exist or live somehow accepting that the Hum will go on until their last day.

                It is easy to leave the forum from the section "edit membership", and clicking on "leave group" in the right of the page bottom.

                People who don't hear the Hum, don't care.

                Who said that the Hum comes from the smart meters?

                Lidia

                --- In humforum@yahoogroups.com, sandnella wrote:
                >
                > You're not alone.......I have had the same problem here......That is why I'm not
                > posting anymore.  This forum has become clickish.  Three or four seem to believe
                > this is their personal forum.  I've emailed Professor D. to take me off the
                > forum three times......Can't seem to get off.....I'm not hearing the hum and
                > since I've had a " smart meter" installed on my house, the quiet hum is even
                > gone completely.  So much for all these coments about meters and gas lines.....
                > I hope someday the hum stops for everyone.......Good luck and God bless ....
                >
                > Sandra in Mississippi, USA
                >
                >
                >
                >
                > ________________________________
                > From: veiled.mystery
                > To: humforum@yahoogroups.com
                > Sent: Wed, February 27, 2013 9:32:11 AM
                > Subject: HUM_FORUM: The link between the Hum and Aggression.
                >
                >  
                > I have been saying there was a link between the Hum and Aggressive Behaviour
                > since my very first post back in June 2011 and i was ignored by some and my
                > comments dismissed by others, but now Lidia comes up with the exact same
                > conclusion and she is congratulated on her observations.
                > Well obviously my input here is not wanted so i will not be posting here any
                > more.
                >


              • Soozie
                Illegitimi non carborundum is a mock-Latin aphorism meaning Don t let the bastards grind you down . I agree that this forum is over run by heavy handed biased
                Message 7 of 19 , Feb 27, 2013
                • 0 Attachment
                  Illegitimi non carborundum is a mock-Latin aphorism meaning "Don't let the bastards grind you down". I agree that this forum is over run by heavy handed biased opinionated half baked pseudo-scientists that ram and beat their theories around the head and neck of anyone who dares to bring any alternative thoughts to the table.
                   In the past when I voiced my opinions of one theory here I was swiftly smacked down because of my "harsh words" and yet when I was harangued by a member who only posted to try to beat me up emotionally this was allowed and not addressed by anyone. It is not okay to allow this inequitable treatment and unbalanced judgmental bashing that goes on in here. This needs to stop and we all need to be more compassionate and kind to each other regardless of differing opinions. We are all suffering! No one should be tossed around because a few dislike the theory being discussed. Those of us who ascribe to alternative theories have stayed within the forum guidelines of scientific discussion and yet continually get dissed regardless. No discussion takes place at all when scientific proof is brought to the table of earth changes that could be a cause or governmental manipulations are a real possibility. These same ideas and theories were posted in the forum a long time ago and were treated with great disdain.
                   It is very curious to me why Lidia's presentation of the same facts that were posted by more than one person long ago was treated as a "kooky" theory back then and reprimands were hurled around about how this forum has to stay pristine for rare the possibility that some valid scientist would use all of our posts for legitimization of our cause. Get real, this is a chat forum not a scientifically reviewed body of research.
                   Personally, you'll never get me to back off nor sit down and shut up just because a small group of self elected elitists wants to try to push me around by dismissing my posts. I know they get read and some are smart enough to take in that data as and implement it as well, and so my job is successfully completed regardless.
                   STATEMENT OF FACT: All opinions, thoughts and contributions are welcome completely, period. We read what you post and YOU ARE VALUED and APPRECIATED, even the non-hum hearers! We need all the help we can get! DON'T STOP POSTING, if you do, they got 'cha!
                  Suzie

                   
                  From: veiled.mystery <veiled.mystery@...>
                  To: humforum@yahoogroups.com
                  Sent: Wednesday, February 27, 2013 9:32 AM
                  Subject: HUM_FORUM: The link between the Hum and Aggression.
                   
                  I have been saying there was a link between the Hum and Aggressive Behaviour since my very first post back in June 2011 and i was ignored by some and my comments dismissed by others, but now Lidia comes up with the exact same conclusion and she is congratulated on her observations.
                  Well obviously my input here is not wanted so i will not be posting here any more.


                • lidia1313
                  Unfortunately all the discussion below only proves that the Hum creates aggressiveness. Who are the bastards here and half baked pseudo-scientists? I am on
                  Message 8 of 19 , Feb 27, 2013
                  • 0 Attachment
                    Unfortunately all the discussion below only proves that the Hum creates aggressiveness. Who are "the bastards" here and half baked pseudo-scientists? I am on this forum since March 2012, not since 2011. I explored many theories since then. There was one theory which "fitted" my symptoms and my Hum experience and I tried to present it here. The person who convinced me was Victor Nixon, not any more amongst living. He was also branded pseudo-scientist, layman, and questioned his diplomas and education, which I believe it is not the most important. I don't know how many people have actually bothered to read in depth his writings on the google forum, but it seems that even without reading them, his findings got ridiculed and ignored. He did not just suppose, he had the tools, education and braveness to expose something which may be the cause for the Hum for many. I posted a petition not long ago at least to unify the Hum hearer's voices, no matter which theory they believe - in vain.
                    And since when describing one's personal experiences with the Hum, has become so much frustrating for other members that they feel offended? Leaving the forum is easy, living with the Hum alone - not.



                    --- In humforum@yahoogroups.com, Soozie <soozieqty1@...> wrote:
                    >
                    > Illegitimi non carborundum is a mock-Latin aphorism meaning "Don't let the bastards grind you down". I agree that this forum is over run by heavy handed biased opinionated half baked pseudo-scientists that ram and beat their theories around the head and neck of anyone who dares to bring any alternative thoughts to the table.
                    >  In the past when I voiced my opinions of one theory here I was swiftly smacked down because of my "harsh words" and yet when I was harangued by a member who only posted to try to beat me up emotionally this was allowed and not addressed by anyone. It is not okay to allow this inequitable treatment and unbalanced judgmental bashing that goes on in here. This needs to stop and we all need to be more compassionate and kind to each other regardless of differing opinions. We are all suffering! No one should be tossed around because a few dislike the theory being discussed. Those of us who ascribe to alternative theories have stayed within the forum guidelines of scientific discussion and yet continually get dissed regardless. No discussion takes place at all when scientific proof is brought to the table of earth changes that could be a cause or governmental manipulations are a real possibility. These same ideas and theories were posted in the forum a long
                    > time ago and were treated with great disdain.
                    >  It is very curious to me why Lidia's presentation of the same facts that were posted by more than one person long ago was treated as a "kooky" theory back then and reprimands were hurled around about how this forum has to stay pristine for rare the possibility that some valid scientist would use all of our posts for legitimization of our cause. Get real, this is a chat forum not a scientifically reviewed body of research.
                    >  Personally, you'll never get me to back off nor sit down and shut up just because a small group of self elected elitists wants to try to push me around by dismissing my posts. I know they get read and some are smart enough to take in that data as and implement it as well, and so my job is successfully completed regardless.
                    >  STATEMENT OF FACT: All opinions, thoughts and contributions are welcome completely, period. We read what you post and YOU ARE VALUED and APPRECIATED, even the non-hum hearers! We need all the help we can get! DON'T STOP POSTING, if you do, they got 'cha!
                    > Suzie
                    >
                    >  
                    > From: veiled.mystery <veiled.mystery@...>
                    > To: humforum@yahoogroups.com
                    > Sent: Wednesday, February 27, 2013 9:32 AM
                    > Subject: HUM_FORUM: The link between the Hum and Aggression.
                    >
                    >  
                    > I have been saying there was a link between the Hum and Aggressive Behaviour since my very first post back in June 2011 and i was ignored by some and my comments dismissed by others, but now Lidia comes up with the exact same conclusion and she is congratulated on her observations.
                    > Well obviously my input here is not wanted so i will not be posting here any more.
                    >
                  • Soozie
                    Lidia,  I know you suffer as most  all of us do here in this forum, but this is not a license for you to be rude! Just because someone is a non-hum hearer
                    Message 9 of 19 , Feb 27, 2013
                    • 0 Attachment
                      Lidia,
                       I know you suffer as most  all of us do here in this forum, but this is not a license for you to be rude! Just because someone is a non-hum hearer does not mean you are allowed to treat them badly. Obviously Sandra, as a non hum hearer, cared enough to join and to ask questions as well a post things for us to consider.  Is it not possible for you to choose to be more professional and less drama filled in your responses to non hum hearers? This forum is open to the public and no hum hearing suffrage proof is required to post here. Just because some don't adhere to the same theory as you, and do not choose to pursue what they perceive as fruitless "research", does not mean they have "chosen to close themselves in a shell and exist or live somehow accepting that the Hum will go on until their last day", that is a gross overstatement and totally inflammatory! There is no reason at all to talk to Sandra that way just because you feel you have the only answers! If you're having a bad day go vent on someone you love like the rest of the world does and leave the rest of us alone! Even if it is caused by the earth itself or the effects of planets on our world this does not mean that there is no way to learn to cope or create something new and different that mutes the hum and to not examine the possibility, study the data and science before making a judgment is why "crack science" exists!. To pretend that technology is the only possible answer and the only possible solution is an ignorant approach to say the least.  Furthermore, to ram your opinions down other peoples throats and escorting them to the door is not your job because you are not the only member in this group and you are not the moderator. If you wish to be a dominatrix moderator and dictate to others go start your own group somewhere else! Your attitude is horrible and you are out of line and rude!
                      Knock it off!
                      Suzie

                      From: lidia1313 <lidia1313@...>
                      To: humforum@yahoogroups.com
                      Sent: Wednesday, February 27, 2013 12:28 PM
                      Subject: Re: HUM_FORUM: The link between the Hum and Aggression.
                       
                      "This forum has become clickish. Three or four seem to believe this is their personal forum." - Three or four people are keeping on with their research and have not chosen to close themselves in a shell and exist or live somehow accepting that the Hum will go on until their last day.

                      It is easy to leave the forum from the section "edit membership", and clicking on "leave group" in the right of the page bottom.

                      People who don't hear the Hum, don't care.

                      Who said that the Hum comes from the smart meters?

                      Lidia

                      --- In mailto:humforum%40yahoogroups.com, sandnella wrote:
                      >
                      > You're not alone.......I have had the same problem here......That is why I'm not
                      > posting anymore.  This forum has become clickish.  Three or four seem to believe
                      > this is their personal forum.  I've emailed Professor D. to take me off the
                      > forum three times......Can't seem to get off.....I'm not hearing the hum and
                      > since I've had a " smart meter" installed on my house, the quiet hum is even
                      > gone completely.  So much for all these coments about meters and gas lines.....
                      > I hope someday the hum stops for everyone.......Good luck and God bless ....
                      >
                      > Sandra in Mississippi, USA
                      >
                      >
                      >
                      >
                      > ________________________________
                      > From: veiled.mystery
                      > To: mailto:humforum%40yahoogroups.com
                      > Sent: Wed, February 27, 2013 9:32:11 AM
                      > Subject: HUM_FORUM: The link between the Hum and Aggression.
                      >
                      >  
                      > I have been saying there was a link between the Hum and Aggressive Behaviour
                      > since my very first post back in June 2011 and i was ignored by some and my
                      > comments dismissed by others, but now Lidia comes up with the exact same
                      > conclusion and she is congratulated on her observations.
                      > Well obviously my input here is not wanted so i will not be posting here any
                      > more.
                      >

                    • Soozie
                      I totally agree, but that will not stop me from posting my thoughts too, nor does my opinion of a natural source cause mean that I am closing myself in a
                      Message 10 of 19 , Feb 27, 2013
                      • 0 Attachment
                        I totally agree, but that will not stop me from posting my thoughts too, nor does my opinion of a natural source cause mean that I am "closing myself in a shell to exist or live somehow accepting that the Hum will go on until my last day"! If Lidia's chosen course of action, should the hum actually be caused by a natural source, is to crawl into a shell then that's her choice but it certainly isn't the only option. There will be a solution regardless of the cause, of that I am certain! It's just going to take some time.
                        Suzie


                         

                        From: Tim Kramer <timkramer88@...>
                        To: humforum@yahoogroups.com
                        Sent: Wednesday, February 27, 2013 12:45 PM
                        Subject: HUM_FORUM: Re: HUM_FORUM: The link between the Hum and Aggression.
                         
                        I don't think people should act like site moderators unless they are. The personal attacks (from the same people) are completely unnecessary and counter productive.  I think the same few people try to dominate the site with their biases and rudeness.
                        On Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 11:28 AM, lidia1313 <lidia1313@...> wrote:
                         
                        "This forum has become clickish. Three or four seem to believe this is their personal forum." - Three or four people are keeping on with their research and have not chosen to close themselves in a shell and exist or live somehow accepting that the Hum will go on until their last day.

                        It is easy to leave the forum from the section "edit membership", and clicking on "leave group" in the right of the page bottom.

                        People who don't hear the Hum, don't care.

                        Who said that the Hum comes from the smart meters?

                        Lidia

                        --- In mailto:humforum%40yahoogroups.com, sandnella wrote:
                        >
                        > You're not alone.......I have had the same problem here......That is why I'm not
                        > posting anymore.  This forum has become clickish.  Three or four seem to believe
                        > this is their personal forum.  I've emailed Professor D. to take me off the
                        > forum three times......Can't seem to get off.....I'm not hearing the hum and
                        > since I've had a " smart meter" installed on my house, the quiet hum is even
                        > gone completely.  So much for all these coments about meters and gas lines.....
                        > I hope someday the hum stops for everyone.......Good luck and God bless ....
                        >
                        > Sandra in Mississippi, USA
                        >
                        >
                        >
                        >
                        > ________________________________
                        > From: veiled.mystery
                        > To: mailto:humforum%40yahoogroups.com
                        > Sent: Wed, February 27, 2013 9:32:11 AM
                        > Subject: HUM_FORUM: The link between the Hum and Aggression.
                        >
                        >  
                        > I have been saying there was a link between the Hum and Aggressive Behaviour
                        > since my very first post back in June 2011 and i was ignored by some and my
                        > comments dismissed by others, but now Lidia comes up with the exact same
                        > conclusion and she is congratulated on her observations.
                        > Well obviously my input here is not wanted so i will not be posting here any
                        > more.
                        >

                      • lidia1313
                        Soozie, I know that Sandra IS a Hum hearer. The fact that the Hum stopped for her does not mean that she has not sufferred enough or don t care. The Hum may
                        Message 11 of 19 , Feb 27, 2013
                        • 0 Attachment
                          Soozie,
                          I know that Sandra IS a Hum hearer. The fact that the Hum stopped for her does not mean that she has not sufferred enough or don't care. The Hum may return for her as abruptly as it has stopped, and as it has returned for you... I said people who don't hear the Hum don't care based on the general answer that a Hum sufferer gets. There are a few genuine scientists who are trying to help, whitout being themselves hearers. But calling me rude for this? Excuse me, I did not understand why you call other people bastards and pseudo-scientists and who do you mean? I, for once did not call anyone rude names. And why some people get offended if I get an affirmative comment from someone who had reached the same conclusion? I have no the slightest idea what was the "kook" story in 2011! I joined the forum in 2012. Thanks for attacking me for that.
                          "Fruitless research" is what, Soozie? More than 2 years research, like Steve did, Victor Nixon and so many others; thousands of hours of measurments, studies, sleepless nights, etc.? You call all this "fruitless"? I did not get that too.
                          Most people eventually will choose to close themselves in a shell rather than fight, which is not a personal attack, but a positive call to stay here together. Or I could not express it well, or it was difficult to read through the lines for you, sorry.
                          Best for you, and I pray that your Earth's theory gets right, so that I can go and have a quiet night, after all... Earth is not my enemy.
                          Lidia



                          --- In humforum@yahoogroups.com, Soozie <soozieqty1@...> wrote:
                          >
                          > Lidia,
                          >  I know you suffer as most  all of us do here in this forum, but this is not a license for you to be rude! Just because someone is a non-hum hearer does not mean you are allowed to treat them badly. Obviously Sandra, as a non hum hearer, cared enough to join and to ask questions as well a post things for us to consider.  Is it not possible for you to choose to be more professional and less drama filled in your responses to non hum hearers? This forum is open to the public and no hum hearing suffrage proof is required to post here. Just because some don't adhere to the same theory as you, and do not choose to pursue what they perceive as fruitless "research", does not mean they have "chosen to close themselves in a shell and exist or live somehow accepting that the Hum will go on until their last day", that is a gross overstatement and totally inflammatory! There is no reason at all to talk to Sandra that way just because you feel you have the only
                          > answers! If you're having a bad day go vent on someone you love like the rest of the world does and leave the rest of us alone! Even if it is caused by the earth itself or the effects of planets on our world this does not mean that there is no way to learn to cope or create something new and different that mutes the hum and to not examine the possibility, study the data and science before making a judgment is why "crack science" exists!. To pretend that technology is the only possible answer and the only possible solution is an ignorant approach to say the least.  Furthermore, to ram your opinions down other peoples throats and escorting them to the door is not your job because you are not the only member in this group and you are not the moderator. If you wish to be a dominatrix moderator and dictate to others go start your own group somewhere else! Your attitude is horrible and you are out of line and rude!
                          > Knock it off!
                          > Suzie
                          >
                          >
                          > From: lidia1313 <lidia1313@...>
                          > To: humforum@yahoogroups.com
                          > Sent: Wednesday, February 27, 2013 12:28 PM
                          > Subject: Re: HUM_FORUM: The link between the Hum and Aggression.
                          >
                          >  
                          > "This forum has become clickish. Three or four seem to believe this is their personal forum." - Three or four people are keeping on with their research and have not chosen to close themselves in a shell and exist or live somehow accepting that the Hum will go on until their last day.
                          >
                          > It is easy to leave the forum from the section "edit membership", and clicking on "leave group" in the right of the page bottom.
                          >
                          > People who don't hear the Hum, don't care.
                          >
                          > Who said that the Hum comes from the smart meters?
                          >
                          > Lidia
                          >
                          > --- In mailto:humforum%40yahoogroups.com, sandnella wrote:
                          > >
                          > > You're not alone.......I have had the same problem here......That is why I'm not
                          > > posting anymore.  This forum has become clickish.  Three or four seem to believe
                          > > this is their personal forum.  I've emailed Professor D. to take me off the
                          > > forum three times......Can't seem to get off.....I'm not hearing the hum and
                          > > since I've had a " smart meter" installed on my house, the quiet hum is even
                          > > gone completely.  So much for all these coments about meters and gas lines.....
                          > > I hope someday the hum stops for everyone.......Good luck and God bless ....
                          > >
                          > > Sandra in Mississippi, USA
                          > >
                          > >
                          > >
                          > >
                          > > ________________________________
                          > > From: veiled.mystery
                          > > To: mailto:humforum%40yahoogroups.com
                          > > Sent: Wed, February 27, 2013 9:32:11 AM
                          > > Subject: HUM_FORUM: The link between the Hum and Aggression.
                          > >
                          > >  
                          > > I have been saying there was a link between the Hum and Aggressive Behaviour
                          > > since my very first post back in June 2011 and i was ignored by some and my
                          > > comments dismissed by others, but now Lidia comes up with the exact same
                          > > conclusion and she is congratulated on her observations.
                          > > Well obviously my input here is not wanted so i will not be posting here any
                          > > more.
                          > >
                          >
                        • Soozie
                          Sadly Lidia,  Your stating that all of the discussion only proves that the Hum creates aggressiveness  totally ignores your own culpability in being an
                          Message 12 of 19 , Feb 27, 2013
                          • 0 Attachment
                            Sadly Lidia,
                             Your stating that all of the discussion"only proves that the Hum creates aggressiveness"  totally ignores your own culpability in being an antagonist here. It is not acceptable for you to blow off the reality that several people have stepped up and told you that you were being rude. Not just one persons opinion but several, and you still refuse to accept responsibility for your terrible remarks and treatment of others.
                            You seem to be unaware that you are not alone and that we too suffer from the hums symptoms. We have read all of your posts and have responded to you regarding them. No one has
                             ignored you nor could you ever possibly be ignored on this forum. Just because people do not respond in writing to tell you that they have read all the links you have posted does not mean that they were not read, you assume too much! Trying to distract away from your own rudeness without first acknowledging your lack of judgement in the way you treated Sandra is a truly selfish child-like lame thing to do in my opinion. You should apologize to her and everyone else in the group, try to tone it down and be nicer in the future. Being unkind in a public forum is never attractive and certainly unproductive indeed! Stop inviting people to leave because they don't agree with your every word!
                            Suzie
                             
                             
                            From: lidia1313 <lidia1313@...>
                            To: humforum@yahoogroups.com
                            Sent: Wednesday, February 27, 2013 2:14 PM
                            Subject: Re: HUM_FORUM: The link between the Hum and Aggression.
                             
                            Unfortunately all the discussion below only proves that the Hum creates aggressiveness. Who are "the bastards" here and half baked pseudo-scientists? I am on this forum since March 2012, not since 2011. I explored many theories since then. There was one theory which "fitted" my symptoms and my Hum experience and I tried to present it here. The person who convinced me was Victor Nixon, not any more amongst living. He was also branded pseudo-scientist, layman, and questioned his diplomas and education, which I believe it is not the most important. I don't know how many people have actually bothered to read in depth his writings on the google forum, but it seems that even without reading them, his findings got ridiculed and ignored. He did not just suppose, he had the tools, education and braveness to expose something which may be the cause for the Hum for many. I posted a petition not long ago at least to unify the Hum hearer's voices, no matter which theory they believe - in vain.
                            And since when describing one's personal experiences with the Hum, has become so much frustrating for other members that they feel offended? Leaving the forum is easy, living with the Hum alone - not.

                            --- In mailto:humforum%40yahoogroups.com, Soozie wrote:
                            >
                            > Illegitimi non carborundum is a mock-Latin aphorism meaning "Don't let the bastards grind you down". I agree that this forum is over run by heavy handed biased opinionated half baked pseudo-scientists that ram and beat their theories around the head and neck of anyone who dares to bring any alternative thoughts to the table.
                            >  In the past when I voiced my opinions of one theory here I was swiftly smacked down because of my "harsh words" and yet when I was harangued by a member who only posted to try to beat me up emotionally this was allowed and not addressed by anyone. It is not okay to allow this inequitable treatment and unbalanced judgmental bashing that goes on in here. This needs to stop and we all need to be more compassionate and kind to each other regardless of differing opinions. We are all suffering! No one should be tossed around because a few dislike the theory being discussed. Those of us who ascribe to alternative theories have stayed within the forum guidelines of scientific discussion and yet continually get dissed regardless. No discussion takes place at all when scientific proof is brought to the table of earth changes that could be a cause or governmental manipulations are a real possibility. These same ideas and theories were posted in the forum a long
                            > time ago and were treated with great disdain.
                            >  It is very curious to me why Lidia's presentation of the same facts that were posted by more than one person long ago was treated as a "kooky" theory back then and reprimands were hurled around about how this forum has to stay pristine for rare the possibility that some valid scientist would use all of our posts for legitimization of our cause. Get real, this is a chat forum not a scientifically reviewed body of research.
                            >  Personally, you'll never get me to back off nor sit down and shut up just because a small group of self elected elitists wants to try to push me around by dismissing my posts. I know they get read and some are smart enough to take in that data as and implement it as well, and so my job is successfully completed regardless.
                            >  STATEMENT OF FACT: All opinions, thoughts and contributions are welcome completely, period. We read what you post and YOU ARE VALUED and APPRECIATED, even the non-hum hearers! We need all the help we can get! DON'T STOP POSTING, if you do, they got 'cha!
                            > Suzie
                            >
                            >  
                            > From: veiled.mystery
                            > To: mailto:humforum%40yahoogroups.com
                            > Sent: Wednesday, February 27, 2013 9:32 AM
                            > Subject: HUM_FORUM: The link between the Hum and Aggression.
                            >
                            >  
                            > I have been saying there was a link between the Hum and Aggressive Behaviour since my very first post back in June 2011 and i was ignored by some and my comments dismissed by others, but now Lidia comes up with the exact same conclusion and she is congratulated on her observations.
                            > Well obviously my input here is not wanted so i will not be posting here any more.
                            >

                          • Copsne
                            Veil, i can guarantee you I wouldnt have disagreed. Possibly you may have been my inspiration for me pursuing research in the link. It is right on, especially
                            Message 13 of 19 , Feb 27, 2013
                            • 0 Attachment
                              Veil, i can guarantee you I wouldnt have disagreed. Possibly you may have been my inspiration for me pursuing research in the link. It is right on, especially affecting fragile people. So your input is needed. 

                              Sent from Steve's iPhone and I appologize for typo's

                              On Feb 27, 2013, at 10:59 AM, "lidia1313" <lidia1313@...> wrote:

                               

                              Veil, I've been thinking where did you dissapear. I am sure that many people have noticed the same connection and I did not invent the wheel by mentioning my observations. Your input here is welcome, I don't think that someone has tried to ignore you, but sometimes people miss reading all posts while others are too busy to reply. Many of my postings as well have been met with a silence but I am here as I want the truth! Come back to this forum and share your thoughts, observations and experience. And yet, Steve is right, all the Hum clusters are connected to the massive outbursts of aggressivity.
                              Regards,
                              Lidia

                              --- In humforum@yahoogroups.com, "veiled.mystery" wrote:
                              >
                              > I have been saying there was a link between the Hum and Aggressive Behaviour since my very first post back in June 2011 and i was ignored by some and my comments dismissed by others, but now Lidia comes up with the exact same conclusion and she is congratulated on her observations.
                              > Well obviously my input here is not wanted so i will not be posting here any more.
                              >

                            • lidia1313
                              Stop, Soozie. Stop. I don t invite anyone to leave the group nor call them names (as you did), this is only your interpretation. Please stop. Thank you.
                              Message 14 of 19 , Feb 27, 2013
                              • 0 Attachment
                                Stop, Soozie. Stop. I don't invite anyone to leave the group nor call them names (as you did), this is only your interpretation. Please stop. Thank you.

                                --- In humforum@yahoogroups.com, Soozie <soozieqty1@...> wrote:
                                >
                                > Sadly Lidia,
                                >  Your stating that all of the discussion"only proves that the Hum creates aggressiveness"  totally ignores your own culpability in being an antagonist here. It is not acceptable for you to blow off the reality that several people have stepped up and told you that you were being rude. Not just one persons opinion but several, and you still refuse to accept responsibility for your terrible remarks and treatment of others.
                                > You seem to be unaware that you are not alone and that we too suffer from the hums symptoms. We have read all of your posts and have responded to you regarding them. No one has
                                >  ignored you nor could you ever possibly be ignored on this forum. Just because people do not respond in writing to tell you that they have read all the links you have posted does not mean that they were not read, you assume too much! Trying to distract away from your own rudeness without first acknowledging your lack of judgement in the way you treated Sandra is a truly selfish child-like lame thing to do in my opinion. You should apologize to her and everyone else in the group, try to tone it down and be nicer in the future. Being unkind in a public forum is never attractive and certainly unproductive indeed! Stop inviting people to leave because they don't agree with your every word!
                                > Suzie
                                >  
                                >  
                                > From: lidia1313 <lidia1313@...>
                                > To: humforum@yahoogroups.com
                                > Sent: Wednesday, February 27, 2013 2:14 PM
                                > Subject: Re: HUM_FORUM: The link between the Hum and Aggression.
                                >
                                >  
                                > Unfortunately all the discussion below only proves that the Hum creates aggressiveness. Who are "the bastards" here and half baked pseudo-scientists? I am on this forum since March 2012, not since 2011. I explored many theories since then. There was one theory which "fitted" my symptoms and my Hum experience and I tried to present it here. The person who convinced me was Victor Nixon, not any more amongst living. He was also branded pseudo-scientist, layman, and questioned his diplomas and education, which I believe it is not the most important. I don't know how many people have actually bothered to read in depth his writings on the google forum, but it seems that even without reading them, his findings got ridiculed and ignored. He did not just suppose, he had the tools, education and braveness to expose something which may be the cause for the Hum for many. I posted a petition not long ago at least to unify the Hum hearer's voices, no matter which
                                > theory they believe - in vain.
                                > And since when describing one's personal experiences with the Hum, has become so much frustrating for other members that they feel offended? Leaving the forum is easy, living with the Hum alone - not.
                                >
                                > --- In mailto:humforum%40yahoogroups.com, Soozie wrote:
                                > >
                                > > Illegitimi non carborundum is a mock-Latin aphorism meaning "Don't let the bastards grind you down". I agree that this forum is over run by heavy handed biased opinionated half baked pseudo-scientists that ram and beat their theories around the head and neck of anyone who dares to bring any alternative thoughts to the table.
                                > >  In the past when I voiced my opinions of one theory here I was swiftly smacked down because of my "harsh words" and yet when I was harangued by a member who only posted to try to beat me up emotionally this was allowed and not addressed by anyone. It is not okay to allow this inequitable treatment and unbalanced judgmental bashing that goes on in here. This needs to stop and we all need to be more compassionate and kind to each other regardless of differing opinions. We are all suffering! No one should be tossed around because a few dislike the theory being discussed. Those of us who ascribe to alternative theories have stayed within the forum guidelines of scientific discussion and yet continually get dissed regardless. No discussion takes place at all when scientific proof is brought to the table of earth changes that could be a cause or governmental manipulations are a real possibility. These same ideas and theories were posted in the forum a
                                > long
                                > > time ago and were treated with great disdain.
                                > >  It is very curious to me why Lidia's presentation of the same facts that were posted by more than one person long ago was treated as a "kooky" theory back then and reprimands were hurled around about how this forum has to stay pristine for rare the possibility that some valid scientist would use all of our posts for legitimization of our cause. Get real, this is a chat forum not a scientifically reviewed body of research.
                                > >  Personally, you'll never get me to back off nor sit down and shut up just because a small group of self elected elitists wants to try to push me around by dismissing my posts. I know they get read and some are smart enough to take in that data as and implement it as well, and so my job is successfully completed regardless.
                                > >  STATEMENT OF FACT: All opinions, thoughts and contributions are welcome completely, period. We read what you post and YOU ARE VALUED and APPRECIATED, even the non-hum hearers! We need all the help we can get! DON'T STOP POSTING, if you do, they got 'cha!
                                > > Suzie
                                > >
                                > >  
                                > > From: veiled.mystery
                                > > To: mailto:humforum%40yahoogroups.com
                                > > Sent: Wednesday, February 27, 2013 9:32 AM
                                > > Subject: HUM_FORUM: The link between the Hum and Aggression.
                                > >
                                > >  
                                > > I have been saying there was a link between the Hum and Aggressive Behaviour since my very first post back in June 2011 and i was ignored by some and my comments dismissed by others, but now Lidia comes up with the exact same conclusion and she is congratulated on her observations.
                                > > Well obviously my input here is not wanted so i will not be posting here any more.
                                > >
                                >
                              • Jerry Cummings
                                I think everyone has valid input to and on this forum. We are here because we HEAR THE HUM and are searching for the source(s). Why would anyone go beyond
                                Message 15 of 19 , Feb 27, 2013
                                • 0 Attachment
                                  I think everyone has valid input to and on this forum. We are here because we HEAR THE HUM and are searching for the source(s).
                                  Why would anyone go beyond reading these valuable posts or even leave the group because of being personally offended.
                                  Please, everyone stay and add your experiences and thoughts - I NEED to get this "hum" out of my life and every poster gets me closer, maybe.

                                  IN GOD WE TRUST
                                  The people of the United States are the rightful masters of both Congress and the Courts, not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. Abraham Lincoln, 1859


                                  Ecclesiastes 10:2   Ephesians 5:11

                                  "It's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards." - Claire Wolfe

                                • veiled.mystery
                                  Having read all the posts asking me not to leave i will reconsider my decision. Lidia, you say you wondered where i ve been, i have been having a really tough
                                  Message 16 of 19 , Feb 28, 2013
                                  • 0 Attachment
                                    Having read all the posts asking me not to leave i will reconsider my decision.
                                    Lidia, you say you wondered where i've been, i have been having a really tough time for the last four months, not only having to put up with the Hum being really aggressive, my mother died on Remembrance Day, so all the posts regarding whether or not people heard the Hum on that day, which you and a few others said they didn't, really upset me, not anyone's fault since no-one knew, and since then i have lost my Mother-in-Law and two Aunts, and on top of that my partner has been really ill with Liver Problems, so perhaps i was being oversensitive when Steve congratulated you for "discovering" something that i had already discovered 2 years ago, but as you can imagine i am extremely emotionally fragile at the moment.


                                    --- In humforum@yahoogroups.com, "lidia1313" <lidia1313@...> wrote:
                                    >
                                    > Veil, I've been thinking where did you dissapear. I am sure that many people have noticed the same connection and I did not invent the wheel by mentioning my observations. Your input here is welcome, I don't think that someone has tried to ignore you, but sometimes people miss reading all posts while others are too busy to reply. Many of my postings as well have been met with a silence but I am here as I want the truth! Come back to this forum and share your thoughts, observations and experience. And yet, Steve is right, all the Hum clusters are connected to the massive outbursts of aggressivity.
                                    > Regards,
                                    > Lidia
                                    >
                                    > --- In humforum@yahoogroups.com, "veiled.mystery" <veiled.mystery@> wrote:
                                    > >
                                    > > I have been saying there was a link between the Hum and Aggressive Behaviour since my very first post back in June 2011 and i was ignored by some and my comments dismissed by others, but now Lidia comes up with the exact same conclusion and she is congratulated on her observations.
                                    > > Well obviously my input here is not wanted so i will not be posting here any more.
                                    > >
                                    >
                                  • lidia1313
                                    I am very sorry for your losses, I know how it feels to having to say a last goodbye to your beloved ones, within matter of few months only. Good to hear you
                                    Message 17 of 19 , Feb 28, 2013
                                    • 0 Attachment
                                      I am very sorry for your losses, I know how it feels to having to say a last goodbye to your beloved ones, within matter of few months only. Good to hear you decided to stay. Keep high,
                                      Lidia

                                      --- In humforum@yahoogroups.com, "veiled.mystery" <veiled.mystery@...> wrote:
                                      >
                                      > Having read all the posts asking me not to leave i will reconsider my decision.
                                      > Lidia, you say you wondered where i've been, i have been having a really tough time for the last four months, not only having to put up with the Hum being really aggressive, my mother died on Remembrance Day, so all the posts regarding whether or not people heard the Hum on that day, which you and a few others said they didn't, really upset me, not anyone's fault since no-one knew, and since then i have lost my Mother-in-Law and two Aunts, and on top of that my partner has been really ill with Liver Problems, so perhaps i was being oversensitive when Steve congratulated you for "discovering" something that i had already discovered 2 years ago, but as you can imagine i am extremely emotionally fragile at the moment.
                                      >
                                      >
                                      > --- In humforum@yahoogroups.com, "lidia1313" <lidia1313@> wrote:
                                      > >
                                      > > Veil, I've been thinking where did you dissapear. I am sure that many people have noticed the same connection and I did not invent the wheel by mentioning my observations. Your input here is welcome, I don't think that someone has tried to ignore you, but sometimes people miss reading all posts while others are too busy to reply. Many of my postings as well have been met with a silence but I am here as I want the truth! Come back to this forum and share your thoughts, observations and experience. And yet, Steve is right, all the Hum clusters are connected to the massive outbursts of aggressivity.
                                      > > Regards,
                                      > > Lidia
                                      > >
                                      > > --- In humforum@yahoogroups.com, "veiled.mystery" <veiled.mystery@> wrote:
                                      > > >
                                      > > > I have been saying there was a link between the Hum and Aggressive Behaviour since my very first post back in June 2011 and i was ignored by some and my comments dismissed by others, but now Lidia comes up with the exact same conclusion and she is congratulated on her observations.
                                      > > > Well obviously my input here is not wanted so i will not be posting here any more.
                                      > > >
                                      > >
                                      >
                                    • Copsne
                                      My memory is certainly effected by the stress of carrying on my campaign and having a full time job. It is never my intention to be demeaning, but being from
                                      Message 18 of 19 , Feb 28, 2013
                                      • 0 Attachment
                                        My memory is certainly effected by the stress of carrying on my campaign and having a full time job. It is never my intention to be demeaning, but being from the NE we have a certain way we may come across. Stay strong and understood about sensitivity. I was that was after Dec 14 here. 

                                        Sent from Steve's iPhone and I appologize for typo's

                                        On Feb 28, 2013, at 6:51 AM, "veiled.mystery" <veiled.mystery@...> wrote:

                                         

                                        Having read all the posts asking me not to leave i will reconsider my decision.
                                        Lidia, you say you wondered where i've been, i have been having a really tough time for the last four months, not only having to put up with the Hum being really aggressive, my mother died on Remembrance Day, so all the posts regarding whether or not people heard the Hum on that day, which you and a few others said they didn't, really upset me, not anyone's fault since no-one knew, and since then i have lost my Mother-in-Law and two Aunts, and on top of that my partner has been really ill with Liver Problems, so perhaps i was being oversensitive when Steve congratulated you for "discovering" something that i had already discovered 2 years ago, but as you can imagine i am extremely emotionally fragile at the moment.

                                        --- In humforum@yahoogroups.com, "lidia1313" wrote:
                                        >
                                        > Veil, I've been thinking where did you dissapear. I am sure that many people have noticed the same connection and I did not invent the wheel by mentioning my observations. Your input here is welcome, I don't think that someone has tried to ignore you, but sometimes people miss reading all posts while others are too busy to reply. Many of my postings as well have been met with a silence but I am here as I want the truth! Come back to this forum and share your thoughts, observations and experience. And yet, Steve is right, all the Hum clusters are connected to the massive outbursts of aggressivity.
                                        > Regards,
                                        > Lidia
                                        >
                                        > --- In humforum@yahoogroups.com, "veiled.mystery" wrote:
                                        > >
                                        > > I have been saying there was a link between the Hum and Aggressive Behaviour since my very first post back in June 2011 and i was ignored by some and my comments dismissed by others, but now Lidia comes up with the exact same conclusion and she is congratulated on her observations.
                                        > > Well obviously my input here is not wanted so i will not be posting here any more.
                                        > >
                                        >

                                      • Copsne
                                        Yes, and those that have a passion for any source theory should actively, and within whatever ability they can bring to the table, participate to support
                                        Message 19 of 19 , Feb 28, 2013
                                        • 0 Attachment
                                          Yes, and those that have a passion for any source theory should actively, and within whatever ability they can bring to the table, participate to  support investigating  the suspected source(s). As most agree there are more than one type of source. 

                                          Sent from Steve's iPhone and I appologize for typo's

                                          On Feb 27, 2013, at 7:01 PM, Jerry Cummings <futures8@...> wrote:

                                           

                                          I think everyone has valid input to and on this forum. We are here because we HEAR THE HUM and are searching for the source(s).
                                          Why would anyone go beyond reading these valuable posts or even leave the group because of being personally offended.
                                          Please, everyone stay and add your experiences and thoughts - I NEED to get this "hum" out of my life and every poster gets me closer, maybe.

                                          IN GOD WE TRUST
                                          The people of the United States are the rightful masters of both Congress and the Courts, not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. Abraham Lincoln, 1859


                                          Ecclesiastes 10:2   Ephesians 5:11

                                          "It's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards." - Claire Wolfe

                                        Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.