Re: HUM_FORUM: Can't stand it!

    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 26, 2013
      Agreed compassion. Amiy and Doug what town do you experience the. Sorry if I keep repeating my inquiries

      On Feb 26, 2013, at 11:32 AM, douglas fleck <douglas_fleck@...> wrote:

      That was very kind of you to offer that compassion to a stranger!

      The Hum is awful and I hope that who ever is behind it will show such compassion and stop this!

      We are trying to figure out the sources.  I am sure someone knows that they are doing it and don't care!

      Has any one looked into the cause being oil exploration company tools?

      Daytime in Asia would be night time here!

      Sub-surface exploration might be a source!

      Doug

      On Feb 26, 2013, at 11:20 AM, "Soozie" <soozieqty1@...> wrote:

      Sweety,
       If you were crazy we would not be out here claiming the same thing as you.......constant hum louder at night. Part of the coping that you need to work on is to try to not have anxiety about it. Try accepting that it is there and that you are going to learn some new ways to deal with it. Attitude matters a lot with this. If you do not feel that you can settle your emotions down about it then perhaps you should consider some herbal anxiety rememdies or go see your doctor for some anti-anxiety medication.  This doe not mean you are crazy it means your emotions are out of control. Your reaction to the situation can be worked on so that you are not so heavily affected. Also we all recommend using a HEPA air cleaner in your bedroom at night or fans. This seems to help most of us get better sleep. There is also a tone generator that some have had good results. I am sure on of the other hum hearers will be so kind as to post the links and explaination about it for you.
       We are all in the together! You are not alone and if you'd like my private home phone number I am happy to give it to you so that you can at least hear a human voice talk with you about it. Just ask, if you're interested.
      Try to be at peace and ignore it as best you can.
      Suzie