Re: HUM_FORUM: Can't stand it!

  • douglas fleck
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 26, 2013
      That was very kind of you to offer that compassion to a stranger!

      The Hum is awful and I hope that who ever is behind it will show such compassion and stop this!

      We are trying to figure out the sources.  I am sure someone knows that they are doing it and don't care!

      Has any one looked into the cause being oil exploration company tools?

      Daytime in Asia would be night time here!

      Sub-surface exploration might be a source!

      Doug

      On Feb 26, 2013, at 11:20 AM, "Soozie" <soozieqty1@...> wrote:

      Sweety,
       If you were crazy we would not be out here claiming the same thing as you.......constant hum louder at night. Part of the coping that you need to work on is to try to not have anxiety about it. Try accepting that it is there and that you are going to learn some new ways to deal with it. Attitude matters a lot with this. If you do not feel that you can settle your emotions down about it then perhaps you should consider some herbal anxiety rememdies or go see your doctor for some anti-anxiety medication.  This doe not mean you are crazy it means your emotions are out of control. Your reaction to the situation can be worked on so that you are not so heavily affected. Also we all recommend using a HEPA air cleaner in your bedroom at night or fans. This seems to help most of us get better sleep. There is also a tone generator that some have had good results. I am sure on of the other hum hearers will be so kind as to post the links and explaination about it for you.
       We are all in the together! You are not alone and if you'd like my private home phone number I am happy to give it to you so that you can at least hear a human voice talk with you about it. Just ask, if you're interested.
      Try to be at peace and ignore it as best you can.
      Suzie

      I hear the hum ALL the time, it's so loud at night. It makes me feel scared, sad and sick to my stomach. Can anyone help with any ideas of how to make it less obtrusive? Also no one else I know hears it. I'm starting to feel crazy.

      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 26, 2013
        Doug,
         If it was China there would be no way for us to know. Many of the countries on the other side of the planet are closed to our quiries as you know. In my opinion, after considering all of the feasible theories, I feel that the only one that really fits all circumstances is the earth itself is causing it, and/or planetary forces from space causing the earth to react. I know that many members have posed many man made causes as theoretical causes but I feel that those cannot explain the periods when it goes silent, nor the reports of hearing it below ground deep in caves, and in remote areas where there are no causal technologies for hundreds of miles.
         Just my opinion,
        Suzie