Re: HUM_FORUM: The Hum coverage of the New Scientist (1989)

    Message 1 of 14 , Feb 26, 2013
      It may seem to us to be the same as a truck or an incoming air plane in the distance, but it's not the same kind of sound wave aparently. We just happen to be blessed in some way to hear it and others not. I still wonder if our ears are formed differently in some way to allow us to hear the hum.
      Suzie

      Message 2 of 14 , Feb 26, 2013
        http://www.whale.to/b/rifat.html

        What microwaves and radiowaves are doing...

        Message 3 of 14 , Feb 26, 2013
          These kinds of technology cannot explain those that hear it in remote locations as well as deep in caves. While some members may be Targeted Individuals and are under this kind of attack, it certainly doesn't apply to all of us. Actually the body symptoms of T.I.'s does fit your body symptoms Lidia, more than just us regular hum hearers. Again just my opinion.....Suzie

          --- In mailto:humforum%40yahoogroups.com, "lidia1313" wrote:

          > http://books.google.co.uk/books?id=b3Xqfc2KRo8C&pg=PA27&lpg=PA27&dq=radars+and+the+hum&source=bl&ots=ThVzzCC1OU&sig=4uyAoxxkFVY9_tv58HYZwhOn080&hl=bg&sa=X&ei=AqAqUabQE8qI0AW0p4CICg&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q=radars%20and%20the%20hum&f=false
          >
          > It highlights two theories on the Hum origin: the radio waves and the gas pipelines.
          >

          > Over-the-horizon radar uses the so-called creeping waves for some apllications. Here is what says Wikipedia:
          >
          > "Creeping waves greatly extend the ground wave propagation of long wavelength (low frequency) radio. They also cause both of a person's ears to hear a sound, rather than only the ear on the side of the head facing the origin of the sound. (Is this why the Hum's direction is difficult if not impossible to identify?) In radar ranging, the creeping wave return appears to come from behind the target."
          >
          > See also:
          > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Surface_waves#Electromagnetic_waves
          >
          > And last, on the Hum behaviour:
          >
          > I have noticed on many occasions that the Hum gets either excited or/and dampened by passing planes overhead. An airplane's motor rumble can make the Hum being greatly amplified as through a speaker and embedded in the sky-bourne soundwave carried by the motor (while I am listening indoors). After the motor's sound has faded away, there is a 5 to 7-second period of complete silence - no Hum nor the Hum sensation as if coming from within my head or from "under the pillow" if I lie down. Then the Hum comes back, gradually, to reach its usual strenght before the airplane has passed or even greater.
          >
          > I don't think that this is purely subjective and only due to the short period of ear "deafening" by stronger than the Hum vibration. Aircrafts can redirect or refract radio waves at certain conditions, it is a known fact.
          >
          > Also, the vibrations that I get on my feet almost permanently get greatly amplified when an airplane passes directly overhead (so that the feeling is a of sky-bourne wave being reflected in the ground and amplified as vibration).
          >

          > Lidia

        • lidia1313
          Message 4 of 14 , Feb 26, 2013
            Why would I be a TI? The Hum affects everyone, its energy hits all; body symptoms may differ, depending on each individual's circumstances. It certainly is messing up with our brain waves, especially gamma waves (25-40Hz), which are known to help meditating and be in inner peace and harmony. Think about all those school and public places shootings, it may be all because of the Hum, it creates aggressivity.

            Message 5 of 14 , Feb 27, 2013
              Lidia, you are onto something with your assessment.  My work is pretty suggestive of the ILFN/LFN hum causing sound waves to have been effecting wildlife species for years.  And some recent insanity cases have been occurring where the hum is reproted and shown on my map.  If you take my map and plot the masscres in the US since 1999 you'll see what I mean.
              I do notice when the hum is very much lower at night (no HEPA needed for sleep) I do have dreams and a full night sleep.  When hum is active, everythng at nite is screwed up.

              Message 6 of 14 , Feb 27, 2013
                Gee Steve, that's a huge statement!
                 Doesn't it stand to reason that there would be more hum hearers and more insanity cases and massacres in places where there are larger centers of population? To not acknowledge that is to leave out plain ol' logic! This is not to say that ILFN/LFN is not a possible cause nor am I saying that the hum does not affect mood. I am also not trying to say that the govts of  the world are not perpetrating black ops on us. I have no way to prove that either way at this point and neither can anyone in this group.
                 Side note, I do not have any quiet nights where I don't need the HEPA. When the hum is going it is full time especially at night every night more or less. So count yourself blessed that you have the occaisional night of peace.
                 If lack of good sleep is causing you to have a crabby attitude to those around you, do something about it! Treat yourself with herbs or meds for sleep and anxiety, and use the tones or HEPA's! Hurting everyone around you is not acceptable and we all know it! Self control, kindness, and compassion to others matters!
                Suzie

                Lidia, you are onto something with your assessment.  My work is pretty suggestive of the ILFN/LFN hum causing sound waves to have been effecting wildlife species for years.  And some recent insanity cases have been occurring where the hum is reproted and shown on my map.  If you take my map and plot the masscres in the US since 1999 you'll see what I mean.
                I do notice when the hum is very much lower at night (no HEPA needed for sleep) I do have dreams and a full night sleep.  When hum is active, everythng at nite is screwed up.

                Why would I be a TI? The Hum affects everyone, its energy hits all; body symptoms may differ, depending on each individual's circumstances. It certainly is messing up with our brain waves, especially gamma waves (25-40Hz), which are known to help meditating and be in inner peace and harmony. Think about all those school and public places shootings, it may be all because of the Hum, it creates aggressivity. --- In mailto:humforum%40yahoogroups.com, Soozie wrote: > > These kinds of technology cannot explain those that hear it in remote locations as well as deep in caves. While some members may be Targeted Individuals and are under this kind of attack, it certainly doesn't apply to all of us. Actually the body symptoms of T.I.'s does fit your body symptoms Lidia, more than just us regular hum hearers. Again just my opinion.....Suzie >   > > From: lidia1313 > To: mailto:humforum%40yahoogroups.com > Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2013 3:33 PM > Subject: HUM_FORUM: Re: The Hum coverage of the New Scientist (1989) > >   > http://www.whale.to/b/rifat.html > > What microwaves and radiowaves are doing... > > --- In mailto:humforum%40yahoogroups.com, "lidia1313" wrote: > > > > http://books.google.co.uk/books?id=b3Xqfc2KRo8C&pg=PA27&lpg=PA27&dq=radars+and+the+hum&source=bl&ots=ThVzzCC1OU&sig=4uyAoxxkFVY9_tv58HYZwhOn080&hl=bg&sa=X&ei=AqAqUabQE8qI0AW0p4CICg&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q=radars%20and%20the%20hum&f=false > > > > It highlights two theories on the Hum origin: the radio waves and the gas pipelines. > > > > > > Over-the-horizon radar uses the so-called creeping waves for some apllications. Here is what says Wikipedia: > > > > "Creeping waves greatly extend the ground wave propagation of long wavelength (low frequency) radio. They also cause both of a person's ears to hear a sound, rather than only the ear on the side of the head facing the origin of the sound. (Is this why the Hum's direction is difficult if not impossible to identify?) In radar ranging, the creeping wave return appears to come from behind the target." > > > > See also: > > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Surface_waves#Electromagnetic_waves > > > > And last, on the Hum behaviour: > > > > I have noticed on many occasions that the Hum gets either excited or/and dampened by passing planes overhead. An airplane's motor rumble can make the Hum being greatly amplified as through a speaker and embedded in the sky-bourne soundwave carried by the motor (while I am listening indoors). After the motor's sound has faded away, there is a 5 to 7-second period of complete silence - no Hum nor the Hum sensation as if coming from within my head or from "under the pillow" if I lie down. Then the Hum comes back, gradually, to reach its usual strenght before the airplane has passed or even greater. > > > > I don't think that this is purely subjective and only due to the short period of ear "deafening" by stronger than the Hum vibration. Aircrafts can redirect or refract radio waves at certain conditions, it is a known fact. > > > > Also, the vibrations that I get on my feet almost permanently get greatly amplified when an airplane passes directly overhead (so that the feeling is a of sky-bourne wave being reflected in the ground and amplified as vibration). > > > > > > Lidia > > >
              • lidia1313
                Message 7 of 14 , Feb 27, 2013
                  Steve does not attack anyone here, he shares his observations, he has a theory (not a fruitless research) and is trying to help. That's not a "crabby mood" in my modest opinion... If he says that even the animals are affected, that's right, they are. I have also noticed that crickets have dissapeared from a Hum area.

                  Message 8 of 14 , Feb 27, 2013
                    Who is being crabby, at least on here.  I will tell you in general life I would agree, so would others. 😄