Re: HUM_FORUM: Any Las Vegas Hum hearers?

    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 26, 2013
      My hum here in Northwest Indiana has not stopped at all for many months. It has periods of quiet off and on during a given day but has not ceased totally.
      Suzie

      Please confirm that you have noticed the HUM vanish over the past few weeks. Thanks.

      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 26, 2013
        For us here in CT the week and a half before the Newtown massacre (dec 14) was horrendous, and so documented by me twice to FERC. Since then some periods of lesser, non HEPA filter nites, then it escalates above manageable levels for days.

        On Feb 26, 2013, at 11:06 AM, Soozie <soozieqty1@...> wrote:

        My hum here in Northwest Indiana has not stopped at all for many months. It has periods of quiet off and on during a given day but has not ceased totally.
        Suzie

        Please confirm that you have noticed the HUM vanish over the past few weeks. Thanks.

      • Tim B
        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 27, 2013
          I have gone quite a few weeks without hearing the HUM here in Vegas. I have never gone this long in late winter without hearing it. Just wondering if other Las Vegas residents on this board have also noticed this.
        • Simon Payne
          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 1, 2013
            Nope! Still Humming...

            Message 5 of 8 , Mar 3, 2013
              Simon - Where you at in Vegas? I am in Summerlin...west of the 215 beltway.

              --- In humforum@yahoogroups.com, Simon Payne <camdesire@...> wrote:

              > Nope! Still Humming...
              >
              > On Tue, Feb 26, 2013 at 3:52 AM, Tim B <timandgaby@...> wrote:
              >
              > > **
              > >

              > > Please confirm that you have noticed the HUM vanish over the past few
              > > weeks. Thanks.

            • Simon Payne
              Message 6 of 8 , Mar 4, 2013
                Hi Tim, I am actually in the UK, near Cambridge..

                Best regards,
                Simon.

                --- In humforum@yahoogroups.com, Simon Payne wrote:

                > Nope! Still Humming...
                >
                > On Tue, Feb 26, 2013 at 3:52 AM, Tim B wrote:
                >
                > > **

                > > Please confirm that you have noticed the HUM vanish over the past few
                > > weeks. Thanks.

              • Tim B
                Message 7 of 8 , Mar 5, 2013
                  You misunderstood my question...I was asking if anyone in Las Vegas has noticed that the HUM has been quite lately.